Value of: Pacioretty to NYI

MattyW

Jul 28, 2005
Strong Island
Isles missed out on Hall and Stamkos and will now need to shift their focus to finding a different option for JT's wing. I think NYI will be in on Ladd and maybe even Vanek on a one-year "prove me" deal. But I am interested in Pacioretty from MTL. He's sort of a local boy, has term and a cap friendly deal in relation to what Okposo would get if resigned. What would it take?

My offer would be de Haan or Nelson (whichever MTL's biggest need is, D or offense) plus any prospect not named Pulock or Barzal. Options maybe Beauviller, Dal Colle, Bellows, etc.

Thoughts?

bryan1966

Time for some fast & skilled hockey!
Nov 24, 2011
New Hampshire
Get Snow to call habs cause Bergevin is not shopping him but he is taking calls.

anyone over 30 years old with 10 plus years on their contract would be acceptable.

jacks*

Mar 29, 2013
Isles missed out on Hall and Stamkos and will now need to shift their focus to finding a different option for JT's wing. I think NYI will be in on Ladd and maybe even Vanek on a one-year "prove me" deal. But I am interested in Pacioretty from MTL. He's sort of a local boy, has term and a cap friendly deal in relation to what Okposo would get if resigned. What would it take?

My offer would be de Haan or Nelson (whichever MTL's biggest need is, D or offense) plus any prospect not named Pulock or Barzal. Options maybe Beauviller, Dal Colle, Bellows, etc.

Thoughts?

Not even close.While the Oilers might be in a habit of giving away top wingers for little return don't expect to get Patches for that little.

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
We can send you Rick Dipietro

Great minds think alike dude.

There probably isn't a fit between MTL and NYI, given the fact that Weber was the return for Subban (which should mean that MTL doesn't want prospects). Maybe Nelson + Pulock + or something, IDK.

Shootertooter

Feb 20, 2016
Not that they should move patches, but I think harmonic is an interesting option to consider if they were.

kingdok

Jun 8, 2004
No, Montreal is not gonna trade Pacioretty. And lol at your untouchables.

Shootertooter

Feb 20, 2016

Value wise Montreal would get a #2 or 3 in hamonic. The isles would get a guy Tavares needs to push them to being a real contender. But as I already stated they wouldn't be inclined to move the bulk of their scoring. It is interesting, not necessarily makes sense but they did just trade away the 27 thru 31yrs of sub ban for the 31 thru 40yrs of Weber so there is that.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
The city is ready to burn down after trading Subban. Now you want them to move Paxciorety?

Bergevon would be tarred and feathered.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad