Friedman: Pacioretty in a "holding pattern?"

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
And with all of that said, Montreal fans wanted Vilardi, JAD, Clague, and first round picks...

He isn't worth one of those players, let alone a combination of them. God, I wish some team not named the Kings would just trade for this guy already and end all of this nonsense. Him asking for 8x8 is seemingly gonna drag this out that much longer. Yay.

That was pre-draft. With Kot and Poehling, we don’t need any more C prospect. Clague would’ve been a good base but I think Bergevin is looking for someone to play with Weber right away and I think Muzzin is that fix (and he was rumored to be) who knows wjat draft pickand prospect was offered alongside Muzzin

deaderhead28

Jul 3, 2010
IMG_2419.jpg
Translation

I am always surprised that some advance the names of players in an MTL-LA transaction negotiation for Pacioretty while there has never been any negotiations between the two clubs, just a green light given to the Kings to speak to the captain of the #CH

Goodbahd

Dec 17, 2017
Pacioretty will have a strong season wherever he plays, and hit the free market next summer. It's the only logical choice for him. He'll cash in as a UFA. Montreal will trade him at the deadline for a first rounder easily.

Reactions: strongcomp05

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad