Paajarvi

Use the Schwartz*

For only playing 8 minutes, I noticed him more than some others.

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Honestly, if Hitch is going to keep the Backes and Berglund lines together, Paajarvi needs to take Morrow's spot. Morrow just can't keep up with Stewart and Roy. Paajarvi can.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
He's very very fast.

Didn't get a chance to do much on the 4th-line, I'd definitely like to see him with some skill players.

PerryTurnbullfan

Sep 30, 2006
Penalty Box
Honestly, if Hitch is going to keep the Backes and Berglund lines together, Paajarvi needs to take Morrow's spot. Morrow just can't keep up with Stewart and Roy. Paajarvi can.

Agree with this. Feel like sometimes they are playing without a linemate. I don't think this has helped either of them.

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Honestly hope he starts to get more playing time then 8 minutes a game, that's just not enough time to make a accurate assessment of where he's at.

Reactions: BadNewsBlues

rumrokh

THORBS
Mar 10, 2006
Honestly hope he starts to get more playing time then 8 minutes a game, that's just not enough time to make a accurate assessment of where he's at.

Just a few games with the team won't be, either. At this point, I don't need to see a bunch of minutes with awesome linemates in order to personally evaluate - I just want to see Paajarvi show Hitchcock enough that when everyone's healthy and suspension-free, he still ends up in the lineup at least half the time. Make the coach feel like he has to put you in and then we can see where you really are.

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Just a few games with the team won't be, either. At this point, I don't need to see a bunch of minutes with awesome linemates in order to personally evaluate - I just want to see Paajarvi show Hitchcock enough that when everyone's healthy and suspension-free, he still ends up in the lineup at least half the time. Make the coach feel like he has to put you in and then we can see where you really are.

I like your answer better.

Reactions: BadNewsBlues

SteenMachine

Oct 19, 2008
Fenton, MO
I just hope this guy gets enough chances to find a comfort zone on the team during games, I don't know how long Hitchcock honestly thinks he can lean on Morrow to be a top 6 player.

I get that he's trying hard to replace Perron's ice time with Sobotka and Morrow mixing up their shifts but we simply need a guy who can fill the roll in both ends of the ice or at least use someone who can match the speed of Roy's line, and put Morrow in a position to play physical and not feel like a liability.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad