P_B's Mock Draft

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
WpgKings13 said:
:kings
With the 11th selection in the 2006 NHL entry draft the Los Angeles Kings are proud to select 6'1'' 183 lbs defenseman from the Ontario Hockey League's Owen Sound Attack, Bobby Sanguinetti!
:kings

Smooth skating defenseman Sanguinetti has totaled 68-14-51-65 with a -6 and 44 penalty minutes is a perfect fit for the Los Angeles Kings organization, who have a severe lack of depth at the defense position. Sanguinetti projects to be the future of the Kings at defense, a superb offensive defenseman who can also play solid defensive game.
Works for me. :yo:

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
Minnesota with their second 1st round pick select a project. A high risk, high reward player.

IMO he's the best sniper of this draft after Kessel, LW Micheal Forney

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
Front page is updated again, and the next Gm has been PM'd.

Please remember to PM the next person on the list after you make your pick.

I'll have to be out of here for a while, thanks to my @#$%^& job... :rant: :madfire: :rant: will get back on after 10:00 Central time to update.

Thanks,

P_B

:bow: :blues

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Prussian_Blue said:
The Sharks have been on the clock for over 36 hours... it's time to vote on the pick to assign to them.

I vote for Jonathan Bernier, to restock their pool of goalie prospects.

P_B

A second vote for Bernier

CH Wizard

Transplanted Caper said:
:leafs
With the 13th pick in the 2006 NHL Entry Draft the Toronto Maple Leafs are pleased to select from Kladno of the Czech Republic LW Jiri Tlusty

:leafs

SICK PICK!

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
I do not think SJ needs to restock their goalie pipeline with 4 goalies in their top 12 here on HF, and if they do they certainly do not need the first round to do it, See Nabakov, Toskala, Kiprusoff, Greiss, etc. I think SJ will try an add a big tough defenseman to add to the softer likes of Ehrhoff, Pressing, Fahey. I would vote for either Wishart or Williams, but if i had to choose i would take Nigel Williams.

CoolburnIsGone

WpgKings13 said:
I do not think SJ needs to restock their goalie pipeline with 4 goalies in their top 12 here on HF, and if they do they certainly do not need the first round to do it, See Nabakov, Toskala, Kiprusoff, Greiss, etc. I think SJ will try an add a big tough defenseman to add to the softer likes of Ehrhoff, Pressing, Fahey. I would vote for either Wishart or Williams, but if i had to choose i would take Nigel Williams.
Both Wishart & Williams were already selected at 14th & 15th in this mock so those aren't really suggestions. But I agree that they don't necessarily need to restock the goalie spot with a 1st round pick. My suggestion would be Nick Foligno cause he just seems like a Sharks pick to me and would fill a need on the left side.

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
WpgKings13 said:

1. Nabakov is getting up there, and did not have a good year.

2. Kiprusoff is with Calgary.

3. As pointed out, Wishart and Williams have already been chosen.

Three votes for Bernier, one for Mike Foligno.

San Jose is awarded goaltender Jonathan Bernier.

I have had a PM from Balej's Dance, and the Rangers select Cal Clutterbuck.

Philadelphia is now on the clock. Their GM has been PM'd.

Thanks,

P_B

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Sorry for the delay, everyone, I just got back on after the boards were down, just a couple minutes ago. I'll be a few more minutes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad