P.Kalus VS D.Krejci VS M.Karsums

Erika

Jan 9, 2007
Gatineau
All three has about the same ages, with Kalus a bit younger...

All three are Bruins properties and their last names all begin with a K :teach:

Now I have 4 questions for you guys;

1) What kind of players do you guys think theses 3 will be comparable to in the NHL ?! (according that they will reach their potential)

2) Who has the most potential offensivelly ?!

3) Who will be the most complete player ?!

4) Who's your favorite one ?!

Thx

HOCKEY_GURU

Jun 27, 2002
Visit site
All three has about the same ages, with Kalus a bit younger...

All three are Bruins properties and their last names all begin with a K :teach:

Now I have 4 questions for you guys;

1) What kind of players do you guys think theses 3 will be comparable to in the NHL ?! (according that they will reach their potential)

2) Who has the most potential offensivelly ?!

3) Who will be the most complete player ?!

4) Who's your favorite one ?!

Thx
kalus for me.. tho i havent followed these 3 for some time, didnt Krejci get hammered in his latest call up? i havent followed up on it but I assume he had a concussion?

Blue Dot

F0rsbergFan21
Oct 15, 2006
all i know is i like a kid 19 years old who comes in with no ice time his first 3 games and responds with 5 goals in 9 games on the year in the NHL. i believe he got a goal every two shots on goal.

give me kalus

Newfie Bruin

Apr 30, 2003
NL
Visit site
Here is what I expect from the special K's!

Petr Kalus 2nd line winger : 25 G 35 A (most complete)

David Krejci 2nd line Centre : 25 G 40 A (most offensive)

Martin Karsums 3rd line agitator : 15G 25 A

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
www.medpuck.com
Krejci looks like a quicker Jozef Stumpel. I'd say he has the highest point potential because he's a playmaker. I'd say 20goals, 80points in his prime. 2nd line center.

Kalus looks a lot like Justin Williams. Great speed and loves to hit. He's also similar in size 6'1" to Williams, but he looked like he needed to build up his upper body. He's just 19, so that's to be expected. I could see him getting 30goals, on either wing, on any one of the top 3 lines.

I only saw Karsums at training camp, so I'm not the best evaluator for him. What I saw was a small, but really solid kid, who liked to hit and was a good skater with a good shot.

Next year...
I bet Krejci puts up huge numbers in Providence next year. Boston in '08
I bet Kalus is in Boston on Opening Night.
I bet Karsums is reunited with his Jr. linemate (Marchand) and he puts up 30 in the A.

ideawithoutamind*

Kalus should be in the B's line up next year.
Krejci needs another year in the AHL. And I not too familiar with Karsums, but I don't think he's gonna be ready for another year or 2.

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI
I bet Karsums is reunited with his Jr. linemate (Marchand) and he puts up 30 in the A.

Well he's gonna have to wait until the year after next, because Marchand will still be in the Q (unless he makes the Boston squad, which is unlikely).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad