Owen Sound Attack 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knights Watcher

Jan 7, 2018
Please enlighten.

I can't at this point (not because I don't know the particulars, but because it's not fair to the players involved). Nothing finalized but pretty close from what I hear. One player from each team so far. Not aware of what draft picks are moving though (I'm sure there will be plenty).

OS Fan

Oct 7, 2018
I can't at this point (not because I don't know the particulars, but because it's not fair to the players involved). Nothing finalized but pretty close from what I hear. One player from each team so far. Not aware of what draft picks are moving though (I'm sure there will be plenty).
Not fair to the players? They already know. Just waiting for the WJC to end because they cant officially announce it. We already know Suzuki is off to London. For who and what is the question. Spill!!!

Knights Watcher

Jan 7, 2018
Not fair to the players? They already know. Just waiting for the WJC to end because they cant officially announce it. We already know Suzuki is off to London. For who and what is the question. Spill!!!
My sources tell me the body going the other way is a D man. But that could change. I will leave it at that.

OS Fan

Oct 7, 2018
What's the sense in coming here to tell us you know but arent saying? Because you dont know and want to feel important by saying you do.

You gonna come on after the deal is announced and say that's what you knew? Calling huge BS

Knights Watcher

Jan 7, 2018
So the it would be Phillip's... still say you dont know crap.... like to think you do
Keep believing I don't know sh$t if that's what makes you feel better. I meant the body going from LK to OS is a D man in return for an Attack forward. But can't be announced till after WJC. Take it however you like.

Generallyspeaking

Sep 18, 2018
I'm hearing from a friend in 67 country that a D man from WJ will be coming to the team. I am guessing this is where Phillips will land.

OS Fan

Oct 7, 2018
Keep believing I don't know sh$t if that's what makes you feel better. I meant the body going from LK to OS is a D man in return for an Attack forward. But can't be announced till after WJC. Take it however you like.
That you dont know crap is how I take it. The only reason you wont say is because you might be wrong because......you dont know. You're guessing

OS Fan

Oct 7, 2018
I'm hearing from a friend in 67 country that a D man from WJ will be coming to the team. I am guessing this is where Phillips will land.
Not according to Knights Watcher... he knows all. Says its Suzuki for a d man to be announced later. Lol

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012

You’ve given up one of them being Suzuki already, and you mentioned the other is a defenceman, implying Perrott.

Perrott is playing right now though, which would be strange for a player ready to be moved. But I guess we’ll wait and see how accurate your sources are.

Knights Watcher

Jan 7, 2018
You’ve given up one of them being Suzuki already, and you mentioned the other is a defenceman, implying Perrott.

Perrott is playing right now though, which would be strange for a player ready to be moved. But I guess we’ll wait and see how accurate your sources are.
Yes, we shall wait and see. As I said, not a done deal and anything can happen.

Knights Watcher

Jan 7, 2018
Hahahaha.... covering you a$$ is what you're doing. Either you know or you dont and I say you dont know crap
And I say wharever makes you feel better about yourself. Remember I never once said its a done deal. Just what I've heard. I would take it as more than a rumour but not a final deal yet. Anything can happen especially with so much time between now and the WJC freeze. As I said, it's a wait and see.

Attackfan72

Dec 30, 2018
Nobody will know what is happening until it is announced. I highly doubt GMs are handing out info to fans. Plus I am sure there are still offers coming in for any player being moved! I would hate to see Suzuki go to London. But if he does, DD better rob their draft cupboard. If he is going to help London win, he better make it worth it! Personally I would like to see Nick in Ottawa! :)

Knights Watcher

Jan 7, 2018
Nobody will know what is happening until it is announced. I highly doubt GMs are handing out info to fans. Plus I am sure there are still offers coming in for any player being moved! I would hate to see Suzuki go to London. But if he does, DD better rob their draft cupboard. If he is going to help London win, he better make it worth it! Personally I would like to see Nick in Ottawa! :)
I agree. I would hate to see Suzuki in London. Don't think he is a good fit for the Knights.

jamemcca

Oct 6, 2014
Safe in saying London won’t do anything stupid. If price is obsurd I’m safe in saying they will move on.

BTW Owen Sound has received more than fair treatment when it comes to dealing with London. Victor Mete, Gemel Smith, Josh Sterk come to mind.

HashingMARK

Nov 25, 2018
Safe in saying London won’t do anything stupid. If price is obsurd I’m safe in saying they will move on.

BTW Owen Sound has received more than fair treatment when it comes to dealing with London. Victor Mete, Gemel Smith, Josh Sterk come to mind.
Add Kyle Platzer to the list. Agree with you jamemcca.

Millpond

Dec 5, 2015

Yes the Attack have done ok.

I'll take the rumours for what they are.

Anything can happen in the next 12 days

Tickattack

Dec 30, 2018
With the attitude some on here had I’d laugh if Suzuki would only accept a trade to London

Personally, I think he stays In Owen Sound
I think Dale will hold the fort like he usually does, maybe make another minor tweak.

Attackfan72

Dec 30, 2018
With the attitude some on here had I’d laugh if Suzuki would only accept a trade to London

Personally, I think he stays In Owen Sound
No way he stays in O.S. And if he does, Degray should lose his job! The team is going nowhere this year, and he will not be back in the O next year. NEED to move him now!

Reactions: OS Fan

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
No way he stays in O.S. And if he does, Degray should lose his job! The team is going nowhere this year, and he will not be back in the O next year. NEED to move him now!

DDs options end with Suzukis willingness to go to another team.
They have sat down with and explianed the situation a while back.
OS will respect his wishes.
Will he accept a trade to his hometown? I dont know.
Will he accept a trade to anywhere else? No idea.
But its up to Suzuki. DD will have to work with tbe options he is given. Obviously it will help if Suzuki approves a few teams and all those teams show interest.

Attackfan72

Dec 30, 2018
DDs options end with Suzukis willingness to go to another team.
They have sat down with and explianed the situation a while back.
OS will respect his wishes.
Will he accept a trade to his hometown? I dont know.
Will he accept a trade to anywhere else? No idea.
But its up to Suzuki. DD will have to work with tbe options he is given. Obviously it will help if Suzuki approves a few teams and all those teams show interest.
Well I for one hope it is not London. I am so sick of hearing about them. The most narrow minded fans on the planet. Act like they are the only team in the league every year. Time they looked at the standings. There are several very good hockey teams, that will get even better soon. These teams will need to be beaten, for the mighty Knights to win anything at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad