HAPPY BIRTHDAY! overlords

phoque taupe

May 15, 2010
Montréal
Happy Birthday Overlords,
Best wishes wherever you are!

Everytime i hear something about Louis Leblanc, Danny Kristo or S Club 7, i always think about you!

Have fun dude!!!
:)

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
HBD Overload

He had his favorites. I was always surprised at how he could be so cordial and then, suddenly wield his mod powers capriciously without missing a beat. If you weren't one of his long-time buds, you just had no rope.

Edit: his arrogance looms large, he managed to get one of my posts in this thread erased without a trace. Nice going, sniper.

Last edited:

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
When I checked his profile the other day (swear I'm not weird) it said he last logged on October 9, 2014. So there's hope, he's probably reading this.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
What? We can't quote from the guy's twitter account and yet several people here are pimping it. HF at its best. Jeez, lower your testosterone levels. :shakehead

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
The man himself requested that his picture not be included.

Not about testosterone, but respect.

A simple message would have been nice, rather than just erase outright.

Don't have a problem with it, and don't care about his mugshot -- but people here are publicizing his twitter account, where everyone can see his real name and what he looks like. It's not that he didn't do that himself while he was active here, in respect of public info he reprised for HF consumption.

I see that his shadow still looms large. Too bad, so sad.

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
XdBRhjk0_400x400.jpeg

Here, enjoy my picture instead.

edit: Well ****, that sure didn't appear as small as it is on Twitter. o_O

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Do you know how busy us mods are? I had to take the time out of counting my cut from the sponsor money to deal with the request. If I had messaged you, I'd be going to bed not knowing if all my money was there.

I may be reaching, but I believe we both take home the same pay for the time we waste here. :sarcasm:

But in all seriousness, it's all good. I understand both parties but if a photo appearing here makes the person uncomfortable, whether it is public or private photos, it will be removed. Plenty of ways to publicize a Twitter account without posting the avatar/photo.

It's his prerogative, however, what was good for the goose, ain't good for the gander -- when he did it to other twitter account holders, he had full authority to froth at the mouth. Now that it's him ... well, different rules are at play. If he doesn't like being a public persona, he wasn't obliged to put up a photo and his real name. I guess I won't miss him after all. Good riddance. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->