Over 200 NHL scab replacement players-showing true selfish colors playing in Europe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eye

Feb 17, 2003
around the 49th para
Visit site
Every time I read that another NHL scab replacement player is headed over to Europe I become less and less a fan of the NHL. I think it's one of the most inconsiderate and selfish trends I have ever heard about in pro sports. I have friends that play in Europe and some have now been displaced and are out of work or working for peanuts at much lower levels of hockey. Almost every NHL player that has gone to Europe to play is already a Millionaire. Here is an idea or suggestion to scab players. Everytime you go to Europe donate 40 or 50 thousand to the player and his family that you are displacing so that they can at least pay their bills. I doubt that ever would occur to anyone so selfish and inconsiderate. I look forward to when your union is dead and the roles are reversed. :mad: :(

hunter1909*

eye said:
Every time I read that another NHL scab replacement player is headed over to Europe I become less and less a fan of the NHL. I think it's one of the most inconsiderate and selfish trends I have ever heard about in pro sports. I have friends that play in Europe and some have now been displaced and are out of work or working for peanuts at much lower levels of hockey. Almost every NHL player that has gone to Europe to play is already a Millionaire. Here is an idea or suggestion to scab players. Everytime you go to Europe donate 40 or 50 thousand to the player and his family that you are displacing so that they can at least pay their bills. I doubt that ever would occur to anyone so selfish and inconsiderate. I look forward to when your union is dead and the roles are reversed. :mad: :(

HEAR HEAR!!!!!!

Onion Boy

Jan 29, 2004
Brooklyn, NY
Like I said before, its ok for anyone to share this view, but if so, the CANNOT support contraction in any way, shape, or form.

Emerald City Bruin

I-90 W for 2500mi
Aug 3, 2004
Seattle,WA
eye said:

Do you even know what the term "scab" means?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad