Ovechkin updates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Latin*

Does anyone have a link to a site where I can get his current stats, preferably in English? Also, how has his play been so far this year? Is he still "living the hype"?

S L

Foppa_Rules

Nov 1, 2003
Earth...how about you?
Oh, yes, he's doing quite well. He is among the leaders on his team in points and goals. The website is hcdynamo.com Then along the right side of the website is the British flag, click on that and it will translate the website into English. When the website is translated into English, however, some of the things , such as video and profiles, don't work. So what I do is have one window open with the website in English and the other with it still in Russian. The you can look at the words and if something you want is, say, second in a list on the English translation, it will be second in the Russian version of the list also.

Steve Latin*

Foppa_Rules said:
Oh, yes, he's doing quite well. He is among the leaders on his team in points and goals. The website is hcdynamo.com Then along the right side of the website is the British flag, click on that and it will translate the website into English. When the website is translated into English, however, some of the things , such as video and profiles, don't work. So what I do is have one window open with the website in English and the other with it still in Russian. The you can look at the words and if something you want is, say, second in a list on the English translation, it will be second in the Russian version of the list also.

Cool. Thanks a lot.

S L

Steve Latin*

Foppa_Rules said:
Always happy to inform people about Ovechkin's greatness.

Is Ovechkin > Crosby? I hear the RSL is more defensive than the Q. Ovechkin also plays against men.

;)

S L

moosefan

Feb 27, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Steve Latin said:
Is Ovechkin > Crosby? I hear the RSL is more defensive than the Q. Ovechkin also plays against men.

;)

S L

I would say it is very hard to compare both since Ovechkin is 2 years older than Crosby, they play in different leagues and less people on this board see Ovechkin play live then people do Crosby. Myself I have seen both play live and I would have to say to me I would take Crosby in a heart beat but everyone is different so others who have seen both play might live Ovechkin more.

Foppa_Rules

Nov 1, 2003
Earth...how about you?
The RSL is traditionally low-scoring, so the points are kind of spread out on each team. The scoring is not limited to a few stars on each team. About Ovechkin being older, that is true, but Crosby also started playing at a younger age. Ovechkin didn't start until he was 7. We'll have to wait until they are both in the same league to really compare but right now I would definetly rather have Ovechkin on my team or as my teammate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->