Ovechkin masterpiece

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGM

May 26, 2002
Visit site
WOW. I can't wait to see how well his skills translate to the NHL. If he is half as good there as he has been elsewhere we could have the next great center.

cagney

cdojdmccjajgejncjaba
Jun 17, 2002
I'm having trouble getting this to work. Could somebody explain what the video contains?

ChemiseBleuHonnete

Oct 28, 2002
It's so nice to have someone on this board to post those videos. But seriously, find a new host! I'm sure that even hockey's future could host you!

#37-#93-#27*

here you go guys, this should be faster.

<a href="http://wa-clans.com/rangers/hit.avi">big hit</a>
<a href="http://wa-clans.com/rangers/dyn_lok_20.11.03.avi">sweet goal</a>

IGM

May 26, 2002
Visit site
I would say that Ove is the "real thing" and the "next one" and all of the other platitudes that have been so readily thrown around about other young players here lately but I would hate if anyone thought I was a jerk.

paul99

Sep 5, 2003
Montreal, PQ
As I have already wrote here, I was enough lucky to get two exclusive and formal chats with him last year at World Junior, spent long time with his father and talked with his coach, team-mates and pro scouts presents there. IMO, if his development progresses, if he keeps away from injuries and get used to NA life, he will be loved by NA fans. probably for his scoring skills... but very surely for his will, his enthousiasm and his dedication to the game. Since the age of about 12, his prefered NHLer is Owen Nolan...

leafaholix*

Alexander Ovechkin

Favourite NHL Player: Owen Nolan
Favourite NHL Team: Toronto Maple Leafs

:bow:

tom_servo

Sep 27, 2002
Pittsburgh
go pierre hedin said:
Alexander Ovechkin

Favourite NHL Player: Owen Nolan
Favourite NHL Team: Toronto Maple Leafs

:bow:

Of the current players he likes, the answer is pretty unexpected.

"Owen Nolan", says Ovechkin and indicates that he doesn't mind a little ruggedness to come along with all the skill. He also says that Nolan's San Jose Sharks are his favourite NHL-team, but he emphasizes that he has no thoughts at all of the 2004 NHL draft and that all his focus right now is on "thinking how to play better how to be more useful to my club Dynamo Moscow."

'course, he probably just follows whatever team Nolan is on.

leafaholix*

tom_servo said:
'course, he probably just follows whatever team Nolan is on.
And because he was sporting a Toronto Maple Leafs touque when they interviewed him last winter, prior to the acquisition of Owen Nolan.

leafaholix*

It's a Canadian word for whatchu wear on yer head in the winter.

IGM

May 26, 2002
Visit site
Today? I don't know. I have only see him play against his peers and on two tapes of him in games with his current team. He is truly a great talent and the biggest compliment I can pay him is that he doesn't really remind me of anyone else. He has allot of different qualities to his game that make him one heck of a talent.

So as I said, it would be easy to say that he could based on his current play or that he couldn't based on the fact that he hasn't played against NHL caliber talent but, if you want my over inflated opinion then yes, I do think he COULD play center in the NHL. He is at this stage in his career better than Frolov and a couple of other young players (if you ask me) so I think he could come in today and make it happen.

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
Yeah, they kill me. My computer is pretty good too.

Someone made them before, and they worked good. (I think it was the guy with the Rangers numbers of a line for his name).:dunno:

GB

Mar 6, 2002
UK
MrKnowNothing said:
Yeah, they kill me. My computer is pretty good too.

Someone made them before, and they worked good. (I think it was the guy with the Rangers numbers of a line for his name).:dunno:
Yeah it was #37-#93-#27 that did it last time. I have problems with these as well. The one from earlier this week worked OK, but these new ones won't download.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad