Ovechkin crying..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nash

Jul 23, 2004
Vancouver
Why ... do you want to mock a 19 year old kid who tried his best to bring home Gold for his country? Do you want to laugh at him for getting injured?

Seriously ... smarten up. I've seen many a Canadian player in tears in the last 7 years. These are all teenagers trying to bring home victory for their respective countries. Give this kid a break.

Suiteness

Mar 14, 2003
Time to Rebuild
Visit site
Boucicaut said:

Some people are just like that. If Ovechkin was shown sitting on bench without any emotion on his face, tons of idiots on this board would be wrinting stuff like 'Here's your future Bure', 'He's only in it for the money', 'How can any team win with a gutless mercernary like that as a captain' blablablacakes.

You just can't win with some people.

RorschachWJK

Dec 28, 2004
Ottawa Buoy said:
Some people are just like that. If Ovechkin was shown sitting on bench without any emotion on his face, tons of idiots on this board would be wrinting stuff like 'Here's your future Bure', 'He's only in it for the money', 'How can any team win with a gutless mercernary like that as a captain' blablablacakes.

You just can't win with some people.

True. On the other hand it's good that they start these threads, because then you instantly know who to ignore in the future :D

chicpea*

Give the kid a break. You never cried after losing a tournament?

Bill McNeal

Jul 19, 2003
Montreal

SwOOsh*

I would rather see my players show their emotions like Ovechkin and Malkin did then not, it shows what type of person/player they are. I actually like that picture, Malkin and Ovechkin are awesome.

ChemiseBleuHonnete

Oct 28, 2002
No one bashed Ovechkin for crying. I was almost happy to see him cry after his team lost. I wasn't happy because he actually lost but for the good reason that the kid has heart. He's so fun to watch and he's a good person on top of that. He plays the game with passion and heart; as a fan of the game, how can I not like it? Hockey is a emotional game and Ovechkin is a top-notch player.

:handclap: Ovechkin :handclap:

I'm looking forward to see the kid in the nhl.

Chaos

And the winner is...
Sep 2, 2003
TX
1582Straka1897 said:
I know why he's crying, he only has one arm. :teach:

I think his right arm/shoulder is the one he injured..looks like it might be in a sling under his jersey.

BruinsGirl

Aug 27, 2002
Bruinsville, MA
Visit site
Rocky Saginuts said:
Thanks, that'll be my new Avatar.....

I wonder if you are Ottawa fan?

Because I think I have some pictures of Redden and many other membres of Sens team 2002-2003 crying after NJ scored goal #3 in game #7. It was sad, and I am not laughing at all...I just wonder why is this so funny to see AO and YM crying. :shakehead

Vlad The Impaler

Feb 27, 2002
Montreal
Teenagers aren't the only one to cry after a tournament loss. I have seen grown NHLers do it after being eliminated in the playoffs, particularly the final SC game. Happens in the WJCs, happens at the Memorial Cup, happens everywhere.

London Knights

Jun 1, 2004
I think this really brings into perspective AO comments though. He really felt that Russia had a shot and he wasn't just running his mouth because he could.

DeleteThisAccount

May 3, 2004
And eating brains
www.southcape.org
Vlad The Impaler said:
Teenagers aren't the only one to cry after a tournament loss. I have seen grown NHLers do it after being eliminated in the playoffs, particularly the final SC game. Happens in the WJCs, happens at the Memorial Cup, happens everywhere.
Not to mention Mats Sundin after a second round elimination. Just goes to show you how passionate these guys get for the game.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Vlad The Impaler said:

I remember Mike Peluso in tears during the 94-95 Finals when the Devils won the Cup. He was one of the toughest players in the league, and he broke down after winning the Stanley Cup. I wish I could find an image of it.

Rocky Saginuts

Jul 21, 2004
Hamildump, Ontario
BruinsGirl said:
I wonder if you are Ottawa fan?

Because I think I have some pictures of Redden and many other membres of Sens team 2002-2003 crying after NJ scored goal #3 in game #7. crying. :shakehead

Not an Ottawa fan, but I'd love to see the pics. Thanks!

LadyJet26

LETS GO BLUE!!!!!
Sep 6, 2004
Winnipeg, MB
I don't see what the big deal is about Ovechkin crying. Now I actually believe this guy has heart.

Trevor Linden and many other Canucks cried after game 7 in 94, and they get paid to try and win the cup.

Tb0ne

Nov 29, 2004
Victoria
It's not funny. I think AO probably learned some life lessons this tourney that will help him when he storms into the NHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad