Status
Not open for further replies.

Hug Ben Laf

#86 #10 #13
Mar 22, 2002
Im the guy next door
Well guys I just saw Ovechkin and this is what I have to say:

HE SUCKS... :) hehehe just kidding.

I think he is awesome, a very good stickhandler, he got some great skating alright! His wrist shot is quick, accurate and hard, and he play defense as well. But the most impressive thing I saw in him is his passing, he have an very slick passing game. He have an hard and accurate pass, the puck just flow very quickly to his teamate, just beautiful. Just like the hype, he is a complete player.

Ok here is the negative, I think he is impatience with the puck once he is in the slot and he does not seem to have a good balance.

rangers

Mar 10, 2003
Stavanger, Norway
Visit site
Roberto Luongo said:
Well guys I just saw Ovechkin and this is what I have to say:

HE SUCKS... :) hehehe just kidding.

I think he is awesome, a very good stickhandler, he got some great skating alright! His wrist shot is quick, accurate and hard, and he play defense as well. But the most impressive thing I saw in him is his passing, he have an very slick passing game. He have an hard and accurate pass, the puck just flow very quickly to his teamate, just beautiful. Just like the hype, he is a complete player.

Ok here is the negative, I think he is impatience with the puck once he is in the slot and he does not seem to have a good balance.

And he can`t play defense :D

Terrible coverage on Swedens 2 goal...

Bluenote13

Believe In Henke
Feb 28, 2002
BKLYN, NYC
Roberto Luongo said:

Thats just a sign of youth. He'll improve those areas i'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad