Outsanding SEL goal by Alex Steen (Leafs) & nice goal by Magnus Kahnberg (Canes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueAndWhite

Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
Disclaimer: This was posted on the Leafs board and Swedish board; but I thought I'd post it here. If this is not meant for the prospects board; then I apologize in advance and if the mods could kindly delete...then so be it.

Anyway, here is a video clip of an amazing (IMO) goal by Leaf prospect Alexander Steen and a very nice goal by Magnus Kahnberg (Carloina Prospect).

Kahnberg was selected in 2000 (212th overall) by the Canes. He is a bit older (23 years) . He's a very flashy player (or so I've heard) but has solid technical skills; he's leading all drafted prospects in scoring (26 pts in 27 games) as well as the ENTIRE SEL.

His goal is the second goal scored in the clip (#11 for the red team)

Steen was selected in 2002 (24th overall) by the Leafs. He's a solid all-round player, who can play at both ends of the ice. He is third amongst drafted prospects in scoring (19 pts in 27 games). Steen was at one point near the top five in scoring in the entire SEL, but he has been in a major slump (no points in nearly ten games).

Steen's goal is the third goal scored in the clip. (#17 for the red team). One of the better goals I've seen in a LONG time.

http://www.streaming.telia.com/startmedia/default.asp?k=472&i=982&n=031204_vfhc_mif_high.rm

You need real one player to view this clip.

Note: Predatore and go pierre hedin are responsible for finding this clip and posting it first on the Swedish and Maple Leafs boards, respectively.

Last edited:

leafaholix*

Great goals by both players.

BTW... It was Predatore's find.

evman150*

My computer won't stream RealPlayer properly.

Windows Media Player format anywhere?

HOCKEY_GURU

Jun 27, 2002
Visit site
finally got realone to work on another pc, sweet moves/goal...for those that havent seen it, its worth seing ;) , hope he can display some of that talent in the WJC :)

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
I'm excited to hear about Kahnberg doing so well. I even downloaded realone player to see this but it still didn't work. Bah. Thanks for the link though and the update.

BlueAndWhite

Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
FINALLY had some time on my hands, so i converted the realplayer file to an .avi format.

Enjoy. The quality is horrible but it is the best I can do.

Kahnberg:
www.geocities.com/dsii2k2/kahnberg.avi

Steen:
www.geocities.com/dsii2k2/steen.avi
www.geocities.com/dsii2k2/steenslomo.avi

Edit: Lousy geocities and their file transfer limit. Anyway, change the last number in the "dsii2k2" in the address with numbers from 1 to 6, like so "dsii2k3", "dsii2k1" - that should allow most people to see the videos.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad