TV: Outcast

McOilers97

Jan 10, 2012
[Spoil] We still don't know the significance of Kyle's power (and his daughter who looked to have similar or greater powers), why he's called Outcast and/or the larger plan of the, demons, for lack of a better term.

Certain mysteries are cool with me, like Sydney, his power and his position/say in the larger hierarchy of the demons. I just would have liked more answers.[/spoil]

The good thing is, that since it was renewed for season 2 three months before the series premiere, they knew immediately that they wouldn't have to rush.

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto
4 more episodes left

Enjoying it more and more as the season progresses. Sure the story hasn't really progressed that much so far but I'm ok with that. Feel they're laying the groundwork for something quite grande

Miamipuck

Al Swearengen
Dec 29, 2009
Take a Wild Guess
The good thing is, that since it was renewed for season 2 three months before the series premiere, they knew immediately that they wouldn't have to rush.

I mean they did nothing disingenuous like the other Kirkman show or even worse, The Killing, but it's still a quibble of mine. I was not even looking for them to rush it but maybe meet halfway.lol

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto
3 episodes left

This show just keeps getting better and better.

Too bad there only seems to be a handful of people around here who watch the Cinemax shows because they're all outstanding (recent ones at least)

McOilers97

Jan 10, 2012
3 episodes left

This show just keeps getting better and better.

Too bad there only seems to be a handful of people around here who watch the Cinemax shows because they're all outstanding (recent ones at least)

Last two episodes are a step above the rest of the season, enjoy.

And I agree about Cinemax. Banshee, Strike Back, The Knick, Outcast (and hopefully Quarry when it premieres on Friday) are all awesome shows.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad