Post-Game Talk: Out played Jets lose in ot

bluefan

Nov 18, 2011
Scheifele continuing to coast. Going to have work on a controller disconnect GIF for Chef tonight, he deserves at least that much.

Team still has their heads up their ass and can't see it changing any time soon.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Chevy please don't trade away the future for this group. Please I beg you.

Starting with the next game, I am going to try to not compare the Jets with Tampa, Toronto and Nashville, it is wrong of me to expect them to be something they are not. Instead I'll try to put myself in a headspace to think of them as a 16-20th place team, maybe the games will be enjoyable to watch then because other than like 5 games, I have had almost no fun watching this team in this calendar year :(

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Chevy please don't trade away the future for this group. Please I beg you.

Starting with the next game, I am going to try to not compare the Jets with Tampa, Toronto and Nashville, it is wrong of me to expect them to be something they are not. Instead I'll try to put myself in a headspace to think of them as a 16-20th place team, maybe the games will be enjoyable to watch then because other than like 5 games, I have had almost no fun watching this team in this calendar year :(

What's so f***ing great about Nashville? Also TO just got shutout by Arizona.

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
Hope you like salt ??

:sarcasm:

salty.jpg

Reactions: SUX2BU

Jyri

Nov 24, 2017
Im so sad. Hoped for so much better effort. The whole organisation is on solid ice. Nobody reacts. Please someone wake the team up.

Reactions: Mbraunm

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->