Out of Town - Who's your team during these Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Sharks playing well down the stretch. JTs new team next season.

Interview with Pierre LeBrun with TheAthletic Podcast

Essentially said that the three contending teams for Tavares, outside of re-signing with the Islanders are: San Jose, St. Louis and Vegas.

Said probably 20 teams will give him a serious offer.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Washington's my team. I don't like copy-paste predictions for the Habs, and I don't like it for other teams either. Caps have had a tough run, but they aren't predestined to choke. I want to see their fans get back a little pride and watch Ovi lift a Cup.

I thought after last year, he would never have a better team then that to win the cup with, so i agree, i really really feel bad for him i want to see ovechkin raise a cup so freaking bad, it would do wonders for the sport imo seeing a russian Captain do it

Nobody else i, and many people, want to see win it all than number 8 would be such a sight

I remember when the Red wings won it in 97..everybody made a big deal how long it took Yzerman to win a cup finally... he was 32. Same as Ovechkin is right now, i dont want this chance to slip away for him he HAS to win it before its too late!

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Interview with Pierre LeBrun with TheAthletic Podcast

Essentially said that the three contending teams for Tavares, outside of re-signing with the Islanders are: San Jose, St. Louis and Vegas.

Said probably 20 teams will give him a serious offer.
Yea I picked San Jose a few weeks ago and some guy on here ridiculed me for it. Of course he thought Montreal was the wise choice....his own.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Gotta feel bad for Dallas fans. Nill had a great off-season and looked to have finally built a balanced backend, along with a stacked offence. But once again... nuthin. Stars' fans have had it, and are part of the growing club who want to dump their GM.

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
lol.. Parsternack drops gloves and throws a haymaker . Missed but hilarious. Sticking up for hit in Bergeron. Bruins have a good band of brothers over there.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Gotta feel bad for Dallas fans. Nill had a great off-season and looked to have finally built a balanced backend, along with a stacked offence. But once again... nuthin. Stars' fans have had it, and are part of the growing club who want to dump their GM.
Bishop went missing at the sniff of play off race. No back up. Killed season.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Yea I picked San Jose a few weeks ago and some guy on here ridiculed me for it. Of course he thought Montreal was the wise choice....his own.
Do any of the 'experts' predictions ever come true when it comes to trades/signings? Stamkos, Duchene, Subban, etc. -- did anyone call them before they happened? My guess is these guys are just better paid versions of us and don't have a clue where Tavares is going.

Reactions: PaulD

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Do any of the 'experts' predictions ever come true when it comes to trades/signings? Stamkos, Duchene, Subban, etc. -- did anyone call them before they happened? My guess is these guys are just better paid versions of us and don't have a clue where Tavares is going.
They Guess.... like we do
I picked SanJose because JT will like the beach and anonymity . Not necessarily in that order

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Maybe. Though these last couple games are pretty meaningless for a team as high as TB.

Pens finished last year with a record of 5-3-2 in the last 10 games. This was good for the 15th position in the league for that period of time (behind Montreal).

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
Bishop went missing at the sniff of play off race. No back up. Killed season.

What killed Dallas is there secondary scoring. Dallas are 9th overall league wide in goal against so their D and goalies seems to doing a good job.

After Dallas big 3, the rest of their forwards are in the 30s in points.

Reactions: PaulD

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Washington's my team. I don't like copy-paste predictions for the Habs, and I don't like it for other teams either. Caps have had a tough run, but they aren't predestined to choke. I want to see their fans get back a little pride and watch Ovi lift a Cup.

They've been my pick every year for awhile now & they're so disappointing. They're just awful in big games. It's frustrating to watch.

West: Winnipeg or Nashville

East: IDK

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Winnipeg by quite a bit.

Then Nashville.

The rest, I don't care for, but would not mind either Tampa or Pittsburgh again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad