Out of Town - Who's your team during these Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
The guy cleared waivers that season for god sake! What value do you think he had?

Yet one guy is still in the league
Maybe you liked King trade as well
Man, you’ll never admit Bergevins a f*** up
Coulda kept him till the summer. Still woulda got an Andreas back. Horrible pro scouting

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Look at the vast majority of Bergevins acquisitions to those who don't.
I don't need to look anywhere? We're talking about a trade in particular here.

Ghetto had no value on the market and he was clearly not in this team's plans so they traded him instead of losing for nothing...

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015

Ghetto had no value on the market and he was clearly not in this team's plans so they traded him instead of losing for nothing...
So why trade him for a worse player? It makes no sense. Trade him for a pick if you HAD to trade him. Just because he cleared waivers doesn't make him worthless.

MaxDummy

Yeah
Jul 3, 2011
Laval
So that's why there were reports of teams interested in zero value Shaw this year?
Remove him if you want. Doesn't change a thing.

So teams were "interested" were they offering good value or cap dumps and that's why he's still here?

The Jets were in the "interested" team category and I don’t see what Shaw would bring them.

DavePeak

What a goal Mann!
Jul 15, 2009
Montreal
Well, I did have my birthday supper tonight. May have involved some.........Chorizo. :naughty:

It was actually mixed with some calamari, was quite delicious, and after came a Duck Burger with bacon marmalade and fried homemade potatoes cooked in bacon fat and mixed with green onion. Vegans come at me. :)

All being said, Vegas never seems to slow down. Makes ya wonder sometimes.......
I see you're not a... :cool: Vegan Golden Knight

(Happy Birthda)Yayyyyyyyyyy...

Genesis76

True Leader
May 3, 2013
MAF is so fun to watch when he's on his game. One of the more exciting goaltenders. Still remember him crapping his pants against us in game 7. Good times.

Halak beat him

Imagine we had any other goalie in that series? ouch

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Remove him if you want. Doesn't change a thing.

So teams were "interested" were they offering good value or cap dumps and that's why he's still here?

The Jets were in the "interested" team category and I don’t see what Shaw would bring them.

Maybe you have no clue like I already said?

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah

Which ended up being completely pointless, and on an offensively starving team, might as well just have kept him.
No he wouldn't have turned into Crosby so keep your 5 year old style of strawman responses in the garbage with the rest of your usual arguments.

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
deboer always looks confused, like he wanted to go the bathroom, made a wrong turn and ended up behind the bench "how the **** did i end up here?"
He looks like Kevin Spacey's clone. Like "f***!!! when is the director finally f***ing cutting this scene?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad