Out of Town Thread: (Subtitle TBD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Try again. Was and is saying like 99% of Philly fan base: Giroux not for trade. Will rebound. Need him to shelter Patrick. And wont go to Mtl. Please stop asking for him.
My bad, guess it was someone else with your avatar. I'm also way too lazy to go look back.

cajmonkey

Mar 29, 2014
That Matthews goal tonight looked a lot like the one he scored on Price. Goalies better pay attention to that, the setup and angle are sneaky, and he has the shot to pull it off.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Kucherov in same boat.

Release is catching goalies by surprise.

Roofs it like Matthews. Goalie does not have time to blink.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Man would I love to sucker Marner out of Toronto for Weber.

To give Weber a shot at Cup?

Turn Marner into a checker? Can he play center? Habs will have him play both and hold press conferences over which one he is this week. Winger or center? :laugh:

MB eventually trades Mitch to Oilers for Kassian. :nod:

MSSLYNX

Jul 27, 2009
We are going to need that 2nd round pick. For the rebuild.
59th selection as of hoy. Got to have another plan for that rebuild! Tampa can truly go for the Cup so Sergachev will stay. Not sure burning 1 year of Mete for us in Mtl is as good as a plan even if he plays better than most of our backend.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
59th selection as of hoy. Got to have another plan for that rebuild! Tampa can truly go for the Cup so Sergachev will stay. Not sure burning 1 year of Mete for us in Mtl is as good as a plan even if he plays better than most of our backend.

Some reason I thought Tampa would get our 2nd - early 30s.

MSSLYNX

Jul 27, 2009
oh double checked: "The details about the conditions of the picks have been released. If Sergachev plays 40 games for Tampa Bay next season, no picks are exchanged." Sorry.

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008

Tampa would get Washington's 2018 2nd round pick which we acquired in return for Eller if sergachev doesn't plays 40 or more games

Last edited:

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
How is Sergachev looking?

Would be funny if he's more valuable than Drouin as early as this year.

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
It's if Sergachev doesn't 40 games this season.
Exactly. Ty Bryson. Went and checked your link. It says same thing as Lebrun's tweet. You read it wrong.

Yes that's obviously what I meant. Habs keep the 2nd round pick if Sergachev plays 40 or more games, Tampa get the 2nd if Sergachev plays less than 40 games. Apologies for the confusion.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
And to specify for those who might not know, the 40 games include both regular season and playoffs. If he plays 35 games in regular season and plays 7 in the playoffs, then he surpassss the 40, and Habs get their 2nd back.

If next year's draft is as deep as they say, then getting the third 2nd rounder back can go a long way.

Reactions: DAChampion
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->