Out of Town Thread Part XXVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Can't believe Cory Schneider is injured again. What a shame. He was looking really good during the second half of the season. Without him, Jersey's screwed.

Reactions: Habset

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
Can't believe Cory Schneider is injured again. What a shame. He was looking really good during the second half of the season. Without him, Jersey's screwed.
Plus de peur que de mal, it was reported yesterday that it was lower body cramps unless I missed something from last night's game and he played.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
They are toast. Hall got hurt too but I believe he's returned to the lineup. so that's good. They aren't going anywhere without goaltending though.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada

I have not watched their games just the replay of the goals against and with Blackwood they are indeed screwed. The 2nd goal yesterday would have been bad even in a beer league.

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
Even with him they would be in tough to make the playoffs. Lowest scoring team in the East last season, small team, 10 or so players under 25. They're rebuilding.

Last edited:

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Ehlers and Drouin play similar styles and are about the same size. I hope Drouin really becomes more competitive and shows up every game. He has been terrific the first two games.

Reactions: Frank Drebin

Simarino

Oct 21, 2009
Winnipeg is playing like the Habs of 2 seasons ago, totally disorganized, odd man rushes, Turnovers

Wouldnt be surprised if they miss the playoff even if the western conference is pretty weak, that Dcore is absolutely terrible!!

Reactions: LaP and Tyson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->