Out of Town Thread Part XXIV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Anyone know why Jake Gardiner is still not signed? Weird that there seems to be little interest or news on the matter.
If he's willing to sign a 'show me' deal for one year then he's probably worth the gamble. If he's holding out for a long term mega deal it's probably not going to happen for him.

He's coming off back surgery for Pete's sake. Needs to lower his expectations.

Reactions: Tyson

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Not really a fan of that one to be honest.

I'd prefer the colours from the old school jersey from the Rocket Richard era:
drb5o9.jpg

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
Not really a fan of that one to be honest.

I'd prefer the colours from the old school jersey from the Rocket Richard era:
drb5o9.jpg
Yup. Though I would love to see a black base habs jersey. Could be wicked cool.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
He didn't want to pay Radulov 'cause he didn't believe he was that big of a need. He wanted to play hardball with him and he lost.

For Subban, PR is not about what media thinks but what fans do. Bergevin, clearly, didn't like PK, and was imposed his signature by an owner who did play the PR card and saw how popular he was. It's clear Bergevin never wanted to give so much money to him. And from that moment, had to work on convincing Molson to let him go as soon as possible after that. As of today, Bergie doesn't look as stupid as I thought he was mostly because of PK's inability to keep the pace. Yet, Weber while playing good, still doesn't put us on top either.
...........and the trade turned out to be a wash. Which many of us called it at the time.

Not a good trade, but not not a bad trade either. Just a wash, and a ton of headlines.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
That's my favorite you know. But Id like something entirely new.
The way MB has turned this team into the the Minny Wild of the east. They may as well change the colors and the crest while they are at it.

Last edited:
Reactions: LaP

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
...........and the trade turned out to be a wash. Which many of us called it at the time.

Not a good trade, but not not a bad trade either. Just a wash, and a ton of headlines.

Insane that a player like PK is being traded and the end result is a wash. How the f*** do you advance and grow up as a team if the best you can do is a wash by trading your best assets....

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Insane that a player like PK is being traded and the end result is a wash. How the **** do you advance and grow up as a team if the best you can do is a wash by trading your best assets....

Just wait for the Habs’s golf tournament where MB is sure to proclaim how this season’s edition of the Habs is better than last year. Clowns.

Reactions: Tyson

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Insane that a player like PK is being traded and the end result is a wash. How the **** do you advance and grow up as a team if the best you can do is a wash by trading your best assets....
You cant. Never going to happen under MB. That became obvious years ago.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada

It must suck not having money to sign anyone. :sarcasm:

Still laughing at the people who thought the canes would not match. On paper i don't think we have a better team unless Price is in god mode. Will be extremely hard to make the playoffs unless some kids come in and achieve their ceiling day 1. BTW not saying that because of Priskie maybe he will be god but it doesn't change anything to how good or not the canes are.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad