Out of Town thread. Part XX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Are you for real? This is clearly complete bullcrap!

The word “diagnosed” suggests it’s not “bull crap”. A reported career ending degenerative disease is not “bull crap” until proven otherwise. I’ll take the doctor’s word for now. If this is a ruse, then they’ll face the consequences. Not everything is a conspiracy.

Are you for real showing up here stirring your usual garbage? Sheesh, go make someone else happy.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Sign Duchene at 14 M right ****ing now if **** like this works!!!

That sucks horribly for us short term and long term. Why the hell would we do that? Why are we overpaying a player by $5 million dollars atleast? That’s the definition of insanity.

They’ve been talking this trade for a year now. Kapanen clearly isn’t enough, and Carolina would be foolish to do it.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
The word “diagnosed” suggests it’s not “bull crap”. A reported career ending degenerative disease is not “bull crap” until proven otherwise. I’ll take the doctor’s word for now. If this is a ruse, then they’ll face the consequences. Not everything is a conspiracy.

Are you for real showing up here stirring your usual garbage? Sheesh, go make someone else happy.
Why am I not surprised...

WickedPegJets

Feb 12, 2017
Would Marc Bergevin be interested in trading for the Leafs' Nazem Kadri at $4.5 M per? Quite a few of TSN's commentators think the Leafs will create a hole at center, but no one brought up Leafs management being fed up with Kadri's playoff brain fart twice drawing a suspension that hurt his team.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Would Marc Bergevin be interested in trading for the Leafs' Nazem Kadri at $4.5 M per? Quite a few of TSN's commentators think the Leafs will create a hole at center, but no one brought up Leafs management being fed up with Kadri's playoff brain fart twice drawing a suspension that hurt his team.
We don't need Kadri.

WickedPegJets

Feb 12, 2017

What a timely coincidence that Ryan Callahan just got diagnosed with a career ending injury which gives the Lightning much needed cap space relief. . .

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
What a timely coincidence that Ryan McDonaugh just got diagnosed with a career ending injury which gives the Lightning much needed cap space relief. . .

Everybody's a comedian. I'll skip the veal, thanks.

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
Are you for real? This is clearly complete bullcrap!
Right. Like the nhl can’t ask a licenced medical doctor to put this in writing. Which is probably the protocol. Yeah like a doctor is gonna lie and risk his licence. Sometimes guys are such muppets here.

Last edited:
Reactions: JAPPO and Runner77

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
Letmethinkaboutitnothanks.

Last edited:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Base points ? I need to save my data

Nothing Habs related.

- They just spoke about Canucks, Flames, and Oilers are looking to move bad contracts (Lucic for EDM, Neal for CGY, and Eriksson for VAN).

- Spoke about Puljujarvi. They said that Ken Holland isn't going to accommodate the players just because he wants out. The return is his priority. They said that a 2nd Round Pick may be the starting point of a deal and that they've cast the net out on that and see what that would get them.

- They also spoke about the Rangers shuffling things around with a few pieces they're looking to move like Vesey and Kreider.

- For Trouba, from what they understand, a long-term deal most likely will get done along the lines of 7 years at about $8M AAV.

- They also spoke about Benning looking to make some moves this draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad