Out of Town Thread - Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Of all the upcoming ufas who would you guys hope the Habs land most? I am hoping we go after Duchene personally would be nice to have him if the price is right, grew up an Avs/Habs fan (more so Avs obviously) so you never know maybe he considers coming here and we could move Domi to the wing and have him play center when injuries occur

Chances are the habs sign no one special but a man can dream

Karlsson if SJ doesn't sign him. Easily him. Then Panarin. Probably Duchene 3rd but i'M not a fan of him at all. But with Kok/Domi/Pehling around he would not have to play as big of a role as 2 years ago when people were talking about acquiring him. He would fit better today.

I hope we don't touch Spezza.

MC94

May 13, 2018
Karlsson if SJ doesn't sign him. Easily him. Then Panarin. Probably Duchene 3rd but i'M not a fan of him at all. But with Kok/Domi/Pehling around he would not have to play as big of a role as 2 years ago when people were talking about acquiring him. He would fit better today.

I hope we don't touch Spezza.

I would prefer those two also but realisticly there is 0% chance either of those guys would want to come to Montreal but money talks so I guess anythings possible if Bergy wants to overpay

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Good start for us, NJ lead 1-0 in the first and Tampa also lead 1-0 against Flyers!

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Is he a scratch because he's about to be traded? If not, I do not understand that move at all...

From my understanding, Ottawa will trade Duchene. I think the negotiations didn't go as well as hoped. And what I heard today is that while the Sens were focused on Duchene, they had left Stone a bit to the side. Now that they decided that Duchene will be traded, they made a significant offer to Stone and asked him to answer them in the next 48 hours so they can decide if they keep him or move him.

Stone would look good in the Bleu-Blanc-Rouge. I don't want to trade for him, but as a UFA.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
2-0 TBL five minutes in. Man, this team is something else to follow. They are playing beautiful hockey. I think I'm going to hop on their bandwagon this post-season.

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
I wonder how much the betting lines moved in the Edm-Ari game with McDavid our.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
2-0 TBL five minutes in. Man, this team is something else to follow. They are playing beautiful hockey. I think I'm going to hop on their bandwagon this post-season.

Very entertaining team to watch...they can be losing by 2 goals in the third and you just know they will figure out a way to comeback.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
the Ducks....back in the race.....only 3 pts out now...Bob Murray ,this could be a movie in the making....

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
I know I'm in the minority here, but I don't mind the Carolina victory show. Its funny to watch the 'purists' get their undies in a bunch, especially HNIC. Ron and Don should worry about being defunded in the next election, not displays after a victory.

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
I know I'm in the minority here, but I don't mind the Carolina victory show. Its funny to watch the 'purists' get their undies in a bunch, especially HNIC. Ron and Don should worry about being defunded in the next election, not displays after a victory.

I'm really not sure why people get upset over this.

Your team lost, so you're not watching it anymore, so why do people care ? Is it that it's not being shoved down your throats ?

I consider myself an old school guy, but this has no impact on me. I give no f***s for, or against it.

Reactions: Habs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->