GDT: Out of town thread-NHL Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
Tampa losing to Toronto really hurts them

Montreal's last 5 games are not too tough.

Caps
Jersey
Panthers
Wings
Leafs

With the way that the Wings are playing and Florida just about out of it the only tough looking game that Montreal has left on their schedule is the next one against the Caps. If Montreal plays well then they should hold off Tampa.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
The Irony in the Canucks butt hurt main board thread saying Gaustad dove from Burrows shoulder to his head.

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia

Caps
Jersey
Panthers
Wings
Leafs

With the way that the Wings are playing and Florida just about out of it the only tough looking game that Montreal has left on their schedule is the next one against the Caps. If Montreal plays well then they should hold off Tampa.

I see them losing at least 2 but i think 3

jdz

May 22, 2013
The ******** is still so strong in this part of the world.

Had to go over and check for myself. They're legitimately saying that it's Gaustad's fault for getting blindside headshotted in Burrows' path.

I don't think there are a bigger bunch of homer idiot fans in the league.

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto

Caps
Jersey
Panthers
Wings
Leafs

I think Montreal will hold off Tampa but I also think their schedule can be tricky. The Wings know they need to get their act together and the Bruins game could be a wake up call. I expect them to be a tough out for MTL. Also, Leaf-Habs games are usually competitive so I wouldn't be surprised if Toronto gave them a fight......if their players haven't checked out on the last day of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad