GDT: Out of town thread-NHL Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
You know what's interesting? If Detroit loses, we're only 1 point behind them for the 3rd Atlantic spot... and we play them on Thursday.

You obviously want the Sens to lose to give us more "safety", but at this point I'm looking ahead. You can't look back at the Panthers and Sens, you have to look forward to the Caps and now Wings, especially if they lose. They have been playing really bad hockey, if we get past them I bet they won't get past us again.

Cid

Jan 9, 2007
Canada
That's okay with me.

Gained a ROW on Ottawa and a point+ROW on Detroit

Yup Bruins just need to keep winning. Florida is out of it now. Detroit we are within 2 points and we play them on Thurs and keep winning and Ottawa will run out of games.

Strange Universe

Apr 8, 2009
A long as we take care of our own business we should not be worried fro the outcome of other games.

Ottawa has shown a lot of fight in their game and I truly respect what they have accomplished and where they are at at this point and time.

Let's Go Boston and take care of business against the Wings and we will be just fine.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
If we can't beat Detroit on Thursday we should be ashamed of ourselves, that effort against Ottawa tonight might have been the poorest I have seen from any team this year, only Mrazek standing on his head showed up for the Wings, absolutely shameful performance.

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
Basically the worst point outcome possible from that game.

That being said Detroit is picking a fantastic time to fall apart. We already play them very well we better kick their behinds on Thursday. Would love to end up 3rd in the division.

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
Basically the worst point outcome possible from that game.

That being said Detroit is picking a fantastic time to fall apart. We already play them very well we better kick their behinds on Thursday. Would love to end up 3rd in the division.

I would have preferred no points for Detroit tonight since Ottawa ended up with 2 points any way.

Bruins should do all they can to end up in 3rd place. Montreal has a pretty easy schedule so with Tampa biting the big one tonight a B's 3rd place finish likely gets Tampa in Round 1. Not an easy team to beat by any means but it is a better match up than Montreal or Rangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad