HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

Jul 6, 2016
Fair point. However, Ghule, Harris and Xhekaj can all play right. It all depends on what Barron’s ceiling is projected to be.

Since he no longer can be sent down without the risk of getting claimed, he’s most likely to spend the year as a third pairing D who, as we’ve seen, has a lot of mental lapses. MSL may not be forgiving if he costs games.

Ideally, spending another year in the AHL would be best for his development but we don’t have that luxury. The Habs will definitely have to draft more D. Maybe that buys Barron the other year you’re suggesting.
??? Reinbacher, Mailloux or Struble or Engstrom or the Russian guy are not enough ???

Ok Bruins, finish this.
Both teams sucks. It doesn’t matter which one will win this series. They gonna be swept in the next.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Hey Tom Dundon, here's 3 easy step to pay Brindy;

Go another few years without an AHL club.

The annual yard sale for the Hurricanes foundationTM should add used socks and Gatorade bottles to their offerings.

Steal the lunch money from the 13yo edgelord running your twitter

Also, don't forget to make your coffee at home!

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
ML Square, always delivering.

v1ikeMz.jpeg

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
The way Boston folded like a cheap tent I wouldn't out it past them to choke away a 3-1 series lead. They got owned in their own building.

Stive Morgan

Mhm. Mhm. Mhm.
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
I remember someone saying right after the game he didn't finish that it was reported that he tested his leg in-between periods.
My theory is LBI and the food poisoning is either unrelated, somehow exacerbating the physical injury, or there's some sort of medical worry (like having a Peverley/Pavelec/Fischer/Bouwmeester situation)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad