Out of Town Thread 2021: Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
I have many connections to the Tampa Bay area, but rooting Isles all the way. Lightning are just so damn unlikeable while the Isles are just such a classic team with such a loyal fanbase you can’t help but respect the organization.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Because they're only there by manipulating the cap rules.

They made the playoffs without their best player missing all the season. We blame injury and use it as an excuse as soon as a 3rd liner is injured for 10 games. The NHL should definitely change the rule. But you got to respect a team being good enough that even without their best player (who happen ot be one of NHL'S best) they are still better than most.

They played within the rule and exposed a flaw in the CBA. Also Kucherov doesn't miss an entire season if he's not injured. I believe he could have come back before the playoffs but he was gonna miss most of the season anyway no way the insurance would let an un-injured player miss an entire season and pay part of his salary.

Last edited:

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Why do people want a boring team in the final is beyond me. Go TB. It's a fun team to watch.
Mostly selfish reasons in my case, because it's an easier matchup for the habs if we somehow make it to the finals. That plus general anarchy reasons too I guess, theres a perverse part of me that likes to watch the world burn.

Banjo Cat

May 31, 2007
I am not entirely sure the Islanders are the more advantageous matchup for us should we get by Vegas. They have been proving a lot of people wrong. And they have Pageau. Somehow facing Pageau in the SCF scares me.

Reactions: Habs10Habs

CaptainKirk

Sep 27, 2004
Moncton
I am not entirely sure the Islanders are the more advantageous matchup for us should we get by Vegas. They have been proving a lot of people wrong. And they have Pageau. Somehow facing Pageau in the SCF scares me.
I guess it doesn’t matter as long as they beat the shit out of each other (and as long as MTL can pull off an upset against Vegas)

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
decaprio.gif

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
He'd probably score a couple shorthanded goals on us, that would be pretty much inevitable. I could live with that compared to the entire Bolt offense though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->