Out of Town Thread: 2018-2019 III

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Ohhhh baby -- what is going on in Alberta!

Seriously, how much more suffering does that fan base deserve?
Doomed is the word that comes to mind.

Too bad. Would love to see MacDavid on a contender.

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
Goes to show you how dumb NHL teams have been historically. Only recently have translatable skills been really studied and science applied. Even then, you get aberrations like Girard getting picked in the 2nd and Mete in the 4th.

You can never be sure how they'll translate their game to the pros.

Remember Thomas Hickey?

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Both teams seem motivated to show some pride after last year and captains being traded. Other teams are still taking them for granted and it's showing.

I expect that in a couple weeks all will be normal and the Habs and Sens will be losing a lot more than they are winning.

Detroit has a head start and is looking every bit as the worst team in the league.

0-6 30 goals against, they sure look like they will be the worst team but we'll see what happens. I like what NYR are doing, they look to be a lock for a top 10 pick and if they trade off more assets they will be looking at perhaps 7 or so 1st round picks in the last 3 years and likely another top one the following year.

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
Ohhhh baby -- what is going on in Alberta!

Seriously, how much more suffering does that fan base deserve?

Well, even though it was over 12 years ago, they were an insufferable bunch on here when they had that run in 2006.

member 300185

Kyle Palmieri with 7 goals in 4 games so far and the game he is playing now is not even over yet. NJ are legit. At this rate, Palmieri will pass Matthews by the time his 7 game roles around.

Peanut

Alzner is SOLID
Oct 28, 2015
Its scary how bad Lucic is, I don't know why he is even on the PP1 anyone who tried to sign him to a long contract should never work in hockey again.

Mcdavid though every shift he is on he tips the ice so much in the Oilers favour.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Devils are fast and skilled. Canes and Devils are the teams that have surprised me the most this year
Canes yes.

Devils looked very good last year against Tbay in play offs. You could see they have it going on there.

JuJu Mobb

Dec 9, 2009
Devils are fast and skilled. Canes and Devils are the teams that have surprised me the most this year

Can't believe they got Taylor Hall for Adam Larsson, 1 for 1...

Hall was the player to trade for Subban.

Pete Chiarelli will never work in the NHL as a GM once he's fired.

Reactions: mariolemieux66
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad