Out of Town Thread: 2018-2019 III

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Why the **** did I pick Pacioretty in my pool thinking he would tear the league apart this year with Vegas while knowing fully what kind of lazy player he is. **** me for being dumb and not listening to myself.
:biglaugh:

japhi

Jul 7, 2014
Watch the Preds highlights today and tell me PK is a shutdown dman. He let his man behind him on the PPG goal and have no idea what he was doing on his coverage of Hertl on the second goal, was way out of position and didn’t even compete. He has really struggled with positioning this year, looks slow, is getting walked every second game.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
I'm not bashing Galchenyuk or anything but here's a logical question. After seeing what Domi can do at center and Arizona saying they wanted a real center...why Galchenyuk? Good player obviously but Domi looks more like a C than he does...

Reactions: Zorba

Genesis76

True Leader
May 3, 2013
Watch the Preds highlights today and tell me PK is a shutdown dman. He let his man behind him on the PPG goal and have no idea what he was doing on his coverage of Hertl on the second goal, was way out of position and didn’t even compete. He has really struggled with positioning this year, looks slow, is getting walked every second game.

PK is like 30 now, can we chill. He’s not 21.

He will slow down like every hockey player.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I'm not bashing Galchenyuk or anything but here's a logical question. After seeing what Domi can do at center and Arizona saying they wanted a real center...why Galchenyuk? Good player obviously but Domi looks more like a C than he does...
Or give Galchenyuk some time to get in groove and realize he's a better C, and also realize Domi is on a hot streak and was tried at C many times in Arizona and it never worked.

McDavid is doin notin against Crosby. Come on youngin', take your crown.

Hornqvist with all these greasy goals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Runner77 and Tyson

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Such a shame that a talent like McDavid is not surrounded by a better core...what was the GM thinking when he traded Eberle for Strome??

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
He was pretty bad in the playoffs as well last year. He wasn't very good against the Avs and really struggled against those Jets forwards.

Betteman really robbed us of the only chance to see McDavid play with prime Crosby when they decided not to be part of the last Olympics. Still pissed off thinking about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
I can’t believe this, someone outside Benn, Seguin or Radulov is scoring tonight for Dallas.

MaxDummy

Yeah
Jul 3, 2011
Laval
Watch the Preds highlights today and tell me PK is a shutdown dman.
PK is a shutdown dman, and an elite one at that. You Will almost never see elite shutdown plays by looking at the highlights of a game. You need to watch the games. Crazy concept I know

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Or give Galchenyuk some time to get in groove and realize he's a better C, and also realize Domi is on a hot streak and was tried at C many times in Arizona and it never worked.

Domi was tried at C in Arizona less than Galchenyuk was tried C here.

I'm not basing it off Galchenyuk's single game. Just in general I'm not sure what Chyka thinks as Galchenyuk doesn't have the C game figured out any more than Domi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad