Out of Town Scoreboard - Preseason & Regular Season 2019 - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Goals against review for tonight

Hurricanes vs Panthers: 3 goals against Reimer, 1 stoppable. 4 goals against Bobrovsky, no chance on any. 1 goal against Montembeault in relief, no chance.

Oilers vs Islanders: 2 goals against Koskinen, no chance on either. 4 goals against Varlamov, 1 stoppable. 1 goal against Greiss and it's stoppable.

Jets vs Penguins: 1 goal against Hellebuyck, no chance. 4 goals against Murray and all 4 are stoppable. Trash game from him.

Stars vs Capitals: 3 goals against Bishop, 1 stoppable. 4 goals against Holtby, 1 stoppable.

Ducks vs Red Wings: 1 goal against Gibson, no chance. 3 goals against Howard, no chance on any.

Sharks vs Predators: 4 goals against Jones, 1 stoppable. 2 goals against Rinne, 1 stoppable.

Bruins vs Golden Knights: 3 goals against Rask, 1 stoppable. 4 goals against Fleury, 1 stoppable.

Kings vs Flames: 3 goals against Campbell, 2 stoppable. 4 goals against Rittich, 1 stoppable.

So that's 51 goals scored on goalies tonight, 16 are stoppable. That's 31% of the goals scored tonight were stoppable. Combined save percentages were .901%.

There were 4 VERY BAD goals tonight scored from horrific and dead angles. Greiss, Bishop, Rittich and Campbell all allowed one. Rittich and Campbell's came in the same game. Murray didn't let in any bad angle goals, but leaked a lot and let in some goals from really far distance.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
We're gonna have a three goal tie for softy of the night.

This goal on David Rittich

This goal on Jack Campbell

This goal on Ben Bishop

The one on Greiss wasn't quite as bad, as it was a backdoor goal. And it only lets me post 3 videos, so by virtue of that and the fact that the bad goal on Greiss was a backdoor goal, that goal doesn't make the cut.

Reactions: My3Sons

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore

The one on Greiss wasn't quite as bad, as it was a backdoor goal. And it only lets me post 3 videos, so by virtue of that and the fact that the bad goal on Greiss was a backdoor goal, that goal doesn't make the cut.

This goal is terrible. A pro goalie can't let that squeeze between him and the post on a damn near impossible angle

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
It really looks like Mr. Tough Building is gonna be the first to go.

I’m actually surprised, I mean they did make the WCF last year and the SCF three years ago, not like the Sharks have some great history where that’s a disappointment. Is it just Pete getting stale like his other stops?

ChicksDigTheTrap

No quick fixes, no cutting corners and no cheating
Sep 16, 2018
Springsteen Country
I’m actually surprised, I mean they did make the WCF last year and the SCF three years ago, not like the Sharks have some great history where that’s a disappointment. Is it just Pete getting stale like his other stops?
He should hope he gets fired. Why would Pete want to stay with an aging team that is on the decline?

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
He should hope he gets fired. Why would Pete want to stay with an aging team that is on the decline?

How many coaches who’ve been fired three times without a title ever get a fourth try? Pete will be back in juniors if the Sharks can him.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010

This goal on Jack Campbell

This goal on Ben Bishop

I am going to call shenanigans on your ties for softy of the night. First of all, you know since you watched hockey in the 80s and 90s, that ties are like kissing your sister. 2nd of all, as if having one softy a night isnt bad enough, now you are saying we have 3!!!! 3rd of all, you have made me mention softy and sister in the same paragraph.

Get your s**t together sir and figure out which softy was softest.

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Might be a little bit of both.

The roster did get worse this year and that's why they just signed Marleau's skeleton yesterday after opting to not sign him during the offseason.

It does feel like Pete's time there is coming to an end though.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
How many coaches who’ve been fired three times without a title ever get a fourth try? Pete will be back in juniors if the Sharks can him.
I swore up and down he wouldn't get an NHL head coaching job (not for a few years) after we fired him. At least not without serving some time as an assistant first, kind of like guys like Lindy Ruff, Michel Therrien and Dan Bylsma are doing right now or like Marc Crawford has been doing for years now.

So I think he'll get another job as a head coach fairly soon, depending on who the other candidates are.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I am going to call shenanigans on your ties for softy of the night. First of all, you know since you watched hockey in the 80s and 90s, that ties are like kissing your sister. 2nd of all, as if having one softy a night isnt bad enough, now you are saying we have 3!!!! 3rd of all, you have made me mention softy and sister in the same paragraph.

Get your s**t together sir and figure out which softy was softest.
I'm gonna go with the one on Jack Campbell if I had to choose just one.

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
Might be a little bit of both.

The roster did get worse this year and that's why they just signed Marleau's skeleton yesterday after opting to not sign him during the offseason.

It does feel like Pete's time there is coming to an end though.

:laugh:

Nothing against PM that just made me laugh

All that stuff like space junk, bone dust, etc cracks me up for some reason

Since our average roster age isn't 37 any longer I don't hear it much anymore, so it's funny all over again

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
:laugh:

Nothing against PM that just made me laugh

All that stuff like space junk, bone dust, etc cracks me up for some reason

Since our average roster age isn't 37 any longer I don't hear it much anymore, so it's funny all over again
Unfortunately, that's probably about the average age of the Sharks current roster.

Pete seems to like him some old rosters. Not sure if that's his preference or just what his last two GM's have given him.

Reactions: mtnet

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2019

AWAYHOMETIMENETWORKINFO
DET (2-1-0) MON (1-0-1)7:00 pmFSDT, TSN2
ANH (3-0-0) PIT (1-2-0)7:00 pmATTP, PRITPREVIEW
TB (1-1-1) TOR (2-1-1)7:00 pmRSNO, SUNSPREVIEW
EDM (3-0-0) NJ (0-1-1)7:00 pmRSNW, MSG+
STL (2-0-1) OTT (0-2-0)7:30 pmFSMW, RDSIPREVIEW
WAS (2-0-2) NSH (2-1-0)8:00 pmNSWA, FSTNPREVIEW
MIN (0-2-0) WPG (2-2-0)8:00 pmFSN, TSN3PREVIEW
SJ (0-4-0) CHI (0-1-0)8:30 pmNSCA, NSCHPREVIEW
CGY (1-1-1) DAL (1-3-0)8:30 pmFSSW, R360PREVIEW
BOS (3-0-0) COL (2-0-0)9:00 pmNESN, ALTIPREVIEW
VGK (2-1-0) ARI (0-2-0)10:00 pmATRM, FSAZPREVIEW
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
ALL TIMES IN EASTERN STANDARD

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011

Devils vs Flyers: 4 goals against Schneider, 1 stoppable. Hart gets the shutout.

Canadiens vs Sabres: 5 goals against Kinkaid, 2 stoppable. 4 goals against Hutton, no chance on any.

Kings vs Canucks: 8 goals against Quick, 4 stoppable. 2 goals against Markstrom, 1 stoppable. Quick looks toast. Between last season and the start to this year, I'm thinking his career might be over. He didn't look that bad in the first game, despite allowing 6 goals, but he looked completely and utterly shot in this one. Even Roenick the NBC crew thought so, and Roenick has been a huge Quick fanboy for quite a while.

So that's 23 goals scored on goalies tonight, 8 are stoppable. That's 35% of the goals scored tonight were stoppable. Combined save percentages were .879%.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
As horrid as Quick was tonight, I have to give the softy of the night to Keith Kinkaid. The last goal on Quick looked pretty bad, but the replays of it are so poor because they initially thought it was a save and not a goal. So this Eichel goal on Kinkaid has to be softy of the night. I'm sure the Kinkaid sympathizers will tell me how he was screened. It still wasn't as bad as a lot of the goals from last night though.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011

Oilers vs Devils: 3 goals against Koskinen, 1 stoppable. 3 goals against Blackwood, 1 stoppable.

Lightning vs Maple Leafs: 3 goals against Vasilevskiy, 1 stoppable. 7 goals against Andersen, 2 stoppable.

Red Wings vs Canadiens: 2 goals against Bernier, 1 stoppable. 3 goals against Price, no chance on any.

Ducks vs Penguins: 2 goals against Gibson, no chance on either. 1 goal against Murray and it's stoppable.

Blues vs Senators: 4 goals against Allen, 2 stoppable. 5 goals against Nilsson, 3 stoppable.

Capitals vs Predators: 6 goals against Holtby, 2 stoppable. 5 goals against Rinne, 2 stoppable.

Sharks vs Blackhawks: 4 goals against Dell, 1 stoppable. 5 goals against Crawford, no chance on any.

Wild vs Jets: 4 goals against Dubnyk, 1 stoppable. 2 goals against Hellebuyck, 1 stoppable.

Flames vs Stars: 2 goals against Rittich, no chance on either. 2 goals against Bishop, no chance on either.

Bruins vs Avalanche: 3 goals against Halak, 1 stoppable. 2 goals against Grubauer, no chance on either.

Golden Knights vs Coyotes: 4 goals against Subban, no chance on any. 1 goal against Kuemper, no chance.

So that's 73 goals scored on goalies tonight, 20 are stoppable. That's 27% of the goals scored tonight were stoppable. Combined save percentages were .896%.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Softy of the night is this Ondrej Kase goal on Matt Murray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad