League News: Out of Town Scoreboard (Metrosectional Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
Not sure how a boring, plodding team like the Bruins do it, but they do it, year after year. Crazy.

Koized

Oct 8, 2005
haha they arent even matching chara-seidenberg agaist sid and he looks awful.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
I would've liked for Oates to changed lines up like Bylsma... Only line changes in 7 games were because of an injury....

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
Eh, the league won't let Pittsburgh lose so easily. I expect cartoonish officiating the rest of this series.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
How the Hell did we beat the Bruins last year.

Because saying if the Caps could beat the Bruins, they could also beat the Penguins too is stupid.

Everythings about match ups. Islanders badly outshot the Penguins all regular season and they did it in the playoffs too.

um

Sep 4, 2008
toronto
if the bruins win the cup we would be the only team to beat them in there last 9 series :D

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Vintage, Caps-like *****ing of bed tonite by Pens. I thoroughly enjoyed it, from the opening screw-up by 87 through the intermission compilation of 87 gaffes to the yanking of Tivo and then Fleury allowing a goal on very first shot. I loved every moment of that game.

Seemed like 71 was the only guy with any jump in his step tonite for PIT.

Last edited:

Halpysback*

How the Hell did we beat the Bruins last year.

5dade8bf40fd90bfdc66280bccb4.jpeg

Had we kept him and rounded out the lineup properly that would be us instead of the B's.

Halpysback*

wonder if people still wish we had a real leader like crosby with his uber compete level in all 3 zones.

Brad Tolliver

Terror Goes Into
Feb 17, 2004
Overtime
I am sure people still wish this team has a leader that can take it to at least a conference final before giving up rather than one that gives up halfway into the 1st round.

Halpysback*

Yeah that was all sid. Not a lineup projected to blow everyone out of the water going up against 2 sacrificial goats and self destructing against a team our lazy russian leader was able to beat last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad