League News: Out of Town Scoreboard (Metrosectional Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Hockey Buzz Eklund ‏@Eklund 1m
Why do I feel like somewhere there's Wings fan who saw the goal go in and immediately turned the TV off all pissed off and said,"screw it."?

Eklunds greatest tweet ever.

Halpysback*

Tom Wilson ‏@tom_wilso 4m
Unbelievably loud in those buildings. No way the Hawks could hear the whistle. A call is a call. Stop whining.

wtf kid.

Don't worry, after a couple months in the caps locker room next year he'll learn how to whine about the refs like a champ.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Trust me, it's over.

Detroit will finish them off Saturday.

This team is a buzzsaw, waiting to strike.

And as a Cap's fan, it's an eye-opener. The Red Wings have shown us that by selecting a proper coach and choosing the right type of players, a rebuild can be done in a single year.

-----------------

Counting chickens i see...

@notsosureitsover.

:laugh:

#JinxWins

Kegger

Apr 23, 2002
Texas
Those doubting on the Fenwick stats. LA, Chicago, Boston all in the top 5 FF% during the regular season.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Crosby makes a terrible play defensively that leads to goal, Pierre blames it on the wingers even though Krejci the center scored it and Crosby went to cover a guy who was already covered...

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Pens fans booing Cookie getting kicked out. And Caps fans are labeled having a low hockey IQ? That was a really bad play. Just Cookie being Cookie.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Pens fans booing Cookie getting kicked out. And Caps fans are labeled having a low hockey IQ? That was a really bad play. Just Cookie being Cookie.

Kings fans are the least knowledgeable. I'm not even talking just about the ones who joined during the cup run.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Pierre mouthing off at the refs about not giving Marchand a major, and talk about being consistent, as soon as Penguins find out its not going to get a major, Neal is completely fine and ready to go on the PP.

People always say its ridiculous to suggest teams will fake an injury to draw a major.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->