Out-of-town Scoreboard 2018-19 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

RangerDoggo

The Devils have a culture of failure
Feb 3, 2016
Brooklyn via NJ, like the Nets
I’m still surprised that Tocchet isn’t being thrown around for hottest seat. Again, this is the second season in a row where the Coyotes have had a historically bad start. It’s only four games to start this badness instead of 20, but I don’t think Chayka should wait much longer.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I’m still surprised that Tocchet isn’t being thrown around for hottest seat. Again, this is the second season in a row where the Coyotes have had a historically bad start. It’s only four games to start this badness instead of 20, but I don’t think Chayka should wait much longer.
The Coyotes are a poorly run organization and should have heaved Tocchet after last year. Better yet, they should have never hired him and MacLean in the first place. I’d put him on the hot seat, but do you trust Chayka? I don’t.

blood gin

Jan 17, 2017
The Coyotes are a poorly run organization and should have heaved Tocchet after last year. Better yet, they should have never hired him and MacLean in the first place. I’d put him on the hot seat, but do you trust Chayka? I don’t.

The MacLean decision was especially baffling with just how helpless and clueless really he was as Devils coach. When Lemaire was parachuted in to salvage things he just couldn't believe the almost advanced state of decay the team was in. He even mentioned they were not even in proper condition to play hockey. If I was another franchise I wouldn't hire MacLean in any capacity.

Reactions: Bleedred

blood gin

Jan 17, 2017
Good god

I actually thought the Panthers won in a shootout when I first saw the score. I guess I read that wrong.

Well, they can add up those two OT losses and pretend they have one win.:laugh:

Par the course for everyone's pre season darling who never get things together for a full year. Can never trust them

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The MacLean decision was especially baffling with just how helpless and clueless really he was as Devils coach. When Lemaire was parachuted in to salvage things he just couldn't believe the almost advanced state of decay the team was in. He even mentioned they were not even in proper condition to play hockey. If I was another franchise I wouldn't hire MacLean in any capacity.
Agreed completely.

I wouldn't hire either of these morons to coach, MacLean or Tocchet. The only thing I'd trust either of them to coach is how to get a close shave on your head, that's about it. Tocchet already proved he was an idiot head coach years ago. MacLean proved he was a terrible assistant years ago, before Lou ever even gave him the head coaching gig.

MacLean was ALWAYS a BAD assistant coach, which is why I was kicking and screaming when Lou named him head coach and was always quick to shoot him down whenever people would say ''Yeah, Johnny Mac is ready! Give him the head coaching job!'' whenever we had a head coaching vacancy between 2005 and 2010.

Lou is God

Nov 10, 2003
New Jersey
Carlson ties it up 1-1
The Cup hangover is a legit thing. First your team played over 100 games in winning the Cup, then you party like rock stars for a good part of the summer, a summer that was probably just a drunken blur for the players.

And on top of all that, every single game you play this season, your opponent is going to be bringing he very best because now you're the team to beat.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Capitals back to their ''Let's lay down to the Rangers and be their blowup doll'' routine.

The Capitals have been a mess since that night we throttled them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad