Out of Town Scoreboard 2017-18 season II: Playoff Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I'll credit Florida for not quitting on the season the last two games after I figured they'd go on tilt last night...although it seems as if finally they have gone on tilt in the last twenty tonight. Then again five games in seven nights was gonna catch up to them eventually you'd think. And they haven't gotten any breaks with Boston not needing the games either, teams have needed the games that played them which was everyone's fear last week.

I think they showed a graphic earlier that it would tie the record sine the introduction of the shootout.

Yep Boston in '14-15 I think, ironically enough.

Reactions: My3Sons

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
He said several weeks ago in an interview that he was feeling tired as well.
Going from 40/50 to 65+ is not easy. He has played more games this season than he has in the previous two combined.

But before the last two he had never played more than 28 games

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
yeah, give credit where credit is due? guy also called for the rangers and islanders to finish above us, and was calling to “watch out for carolina” all season too. predicted a devils loss in every “predict the score” post. no one here was more wrong more often than DD
''It's gonna rain on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday!''

Doesn't rain on Monday, doesn't rain on Tuesday, doesn't rain on Wednesday, then it rains on Thursday.

See! I told you it would rain on Thursday! What did I tell you? I told you it would rain Thursday! I've been telling you ALL week long! I said on Sunday that it was going to rain on Thursday!''.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Panthers won all 5 of their games this week. Wow, I honestly didn't see that happening. That's why you want to control our own destiny.

And Boston needed one of the two games to win the division and got neither. Even Nashville still needed their game for the President's Trophy but wound up getting it later that night anyway I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->