Out of Town: Off-Season edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Probably not.

But Hoffman sounds pretty sure neither he or his GF are involved in this.

So I'd wait until the facts come out before claiming this or that about anyone involved.
Colangelo said the same thing at the beginning ...

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
In a court, yeah. But if you're a GM are you trading assets for Hoffman and his potentially bat **** insane wife/GF ?

Yeah, that's a different story entirely.

Even if it turns out not to be true, I'm pretty sure you don't want Hoffman and Karlson on the same team going into next season. The bridges are most likely burned there.

Reactions: DAChampion

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Innocent until proven guilty.
Smoke there’s fire. She’s an idiot and he’s the bigger idiot for allowing her to continue
She’s not innocent at all. Like I said colangelo was pleasding innonce then he turned. As will she
I’m done with this TMZ topic
Good luck to Hoffman. He’s radioactive now.
Wouldn’t want this doofus any where near my team

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
3 other player's wives have come in support of EK's wife (Hammond, Turris, LaBarbera) confirming that there was something going on that was clearly unhealthy.
Yea , Hoffman’s woman is f***ed up in the head
And now she’s trying to cover her ass
Hoffman is just a big a dumb as as her. Maybe more

Last edited:

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Yea , Hoffman’s woman is ****ed up in the head
And now she’s trying to cover her ass
Hoffman is just a big a dumb as as her. Maybe more

But it's crazy when you think about it... why spend countless hours harassing her with fake accounts ? She's got a lot of money to play around with.... yet she chose to do that ? It makes no sense.

Reactions: mariolemieux66

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Holy crap, man. What the hell is going on in Ottawa?

If these allegations are true.... it's just monsterous.

And Hoffman, dude? Seriously????

Speechless. Just speechless.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Also Mark Stones significant other...

This is just horrible. All NHL contracts come with moral clauses. This would fit the bill allowing Ottawa to terminate Hoffman's contract. NHL would have to approve, but I don't see how Hoffman stays in Ottawa after this.

Hell, I don't see how Karlsson stays in Ottawa after this.

No wonder that team collapsed this year & Karlsson had a shit year. There is something seriously wrong with that organization's culture.

Reactions: DAChampion

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
This is just horrible. All NHL contracts come with moral clauses. This would fit the bill allowing Ottawa to terminate Hoffman's contract. NHL would have to approve, but I don't see how Hoffman stays in Ottawa after this.

Hell, I don't see how Karlsson stays in Ottawa after this.

No wonder that team collapsed this year & Karlsson had a **** year. There is something seriously wrong with that organization's culture.
I seriously feel for the guy that gets drafted 4th overall. How can you look forward to that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad