Out of Town: Off-Season edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Well again I was going off of what I heard on 690 that sunday and to me it sounds like he is back tracking on what he said. I don't remember that interview word for word but I remember him clearly saying the same issues he had in Montreal are in Nash, half the team/management like him half don't. Then off memory he mentioned Feburary and Polie taking calls but wanting a knock your socks off offer. He then ended it by saying PK won't finish his career in Nash (with pretty much a gurantee) but he isn't saying he will be traded this off season.

Anyways I could re listen since it should be archived on 690, but then Dave was the one who started all this and now he is backtracking on it.

Moral of the story don't start rumors you want to take back at a later date.
It's BS.
It's just sensationalist crap. Easy talking points.
Pagnotta is no different than Eklund.

Pickles

Apr 25, 2017
In the jar'o
It's BS.
If you listen to both interviews Pagnotta changed his story after the guys on 102.5 the game called him out on his BS that PK was a problem in the Nashville dressing room.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Wasn't Pernell Karl nominated for some award called the King Clancy? An award in which on-ice leadership is a part of the award?
PK draws a lot of attention, so media plays into it.
No different than when they invent rumors about Habs. They fully know it's BS, but they also care about ratings and hits. PK gets them that.

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
Whenever I feel bad about our franchise, I can at least look to Ottawa to make me feel better.
Just because the dog of my annoying neighbor kicked the bucket I won't feel better about my dog being terminal. I just can't find solace in someone doing worse than the Habs, I want this team to be successful, not just better than the worst run franchise in all of NA pro sports.

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
It's BS.

Pagnotta is terrible. No idea how he got involved with hockey but his hockey rambling is nothing but open ended speculation. He's a pretend insider.

Reactions: Runner77

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land

Tavares signing with the Habs was always a pipe dream so I'd rather he re-sign with the Isles. After letting this drag out this long though I think I'd at least wait until he can talk to other teams just to see what other teams would offer.

If Tavares doesn't re-sign with the Isles before July 1 can he still re-sign for 8 years with the Isles or is he then considered a UFA and the max he can sign for is 7 years?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I really can't wait to feast on the tears of every last Sens fan when Karlsson is traded.

Don't be too quick to feast. The team you're rooting for has Bergevin as GM. I'd seriously ponder that for a second or three, before going to town on the Sens and their fans.

That said, the Sens are a disaster of epic proportions, I can't disagree.

Reactions: groovejuice

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Saw those and took a step back. After 417 flagged how this Prospects Watcher guy completely distorted what BobbyMac had said in a tweet yesterday, I'm left wondering how much of what he's trying to render, is accurate.

I'm pretty sure he also tries to sneak in shit like he has a source, or two in the league.I

Reactions: Runner77

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
Vatican City
Don't be too quick to feast. The team you're rooting for has Bergevin as GM. I'd seriously ponder that for a second or three, before going to town on the Sens and their fans.

That said, the Sens are a disaster of epic proportions, I can't disagree.

They laughed, hollered, and sneered more than any fanbase when we traded Subban away. I'm still after my pound of flesh for that, and am already apathetic towards any further horrible moves done by Bergevin anyway.

Edit: Except for possibly taking Tkachuk 3rd overall. f*** that.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
They laughed, hollered, and sneered more than any fanbase when we traded Subban away. I'm still after my pound of flesh for that, and am already apathetic towards any further horrible moves done by Bergevin anyway.

Edit: Except for possibly taking Tkachuk 3rd overall. **** that.

In that case, say it with love and passion.

Open a couple of twitter burner accounts. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad