GDT: Out of Town NHL Thread Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
I saw MacT at the BU-Colgate game last month, obviously scouting you-know-who. Even then he looked a little lost. Frankly, I wish things in Edmonton weren't as bad as they are, for Andrew Ference's sake. Hey, they've got a new building going up.

Nose Face Killah

Dracarys
Dec 2, 2012
MA
Was watching highlights of the pens-lightning game from yesterday and noticed Pittsburgh was using Kernkraft 400, our goal song!! What was wrong with Rock & Roll Part II? Why steal our goal song :rant:

Braunbaer

May 21, 2012
Was watching highlights of the pens-lightning game from yesterday and noticed Pittsburgh was using Kernkraft 400, our goal song!! What was wrong with Rock & Roll Part II? Why steal our goal song :rant:

Was watching the game until Pittsburgh made it 2-1.

The scored should of been 5-0 Lightning at that point.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
The Oilers are keeping Draisaitl in Edmonton instead of letting him play in the WJC. Such bizarre management; he could clearly use a confidence boost, and there aren't a lot of better opportunities for that than the World Juniors.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
The Oilers are keeping Draisaitl in Edmonton instead of letting him play in the WJC. Such bizarre management; he could clearly use a confidence boost, and there aren't a lot of better opportunities for that than the World Juniors.

should have been returned to his Junior team

Montecristo

Jul 29, 2012

Is that a serious question? A lot is wrong with playing rock and roll part 2

member 96824

Both suck. I'm ready for a new goal horn.

member 96824

booger.gif

Ginger Jesus how I love you so

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Watching Devils/Sens instead of Bs/Wild (Thanks Sportsnet)

It's really too bad Chia had ZERO interest in re-signing Jagr. Two years later and he is still a fantastic hockey player. Imagine we could of signed him at 3.5 AND kept Seguin.

Lucic - Krejci - Seguin
Marchand - Bergeron - Jagr

But I digress.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
MAF out with mumps now too..Pens copping it hard.

This is what happens when you try to pretend like your star player doesn't have mumps and let him expose everyone on the team.

Seems like some teams are getting hit harder than others though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->