Status
Not open for further replies.

oliver

Feb 23, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
Between:

Brenier, Getzlaf, and Kesler.

Who has the most potential and will make the biggest bang.

My order goes:
Getzlaf
Brenier
Kesler

Although Kesler makes a strong point as he was the only one outa the 3 to play with the big club this season....what are any of ur thoughts...thanks

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Bernier will outscore both Getzlaf and Kesler.

But Kesler is the safest bet to have the best NHL carrer.

I know many people are down on Bernier right now, but ive watched him many times this year and he has improved everything since last year. He trimmed down, he is fasterm hits more. Just not getting the breaks.

Mizral

Sep 20, 2002
Earth, MW
Visit site
Both Bernier and Getzlaf have more potential than Ryan Kesler.

Kesler on the other hand is the safer bet to have an NHL career over the other two, mind you.

One, or even both, of Bernier or Getzlaf could potentially flame out and not play in the NHL at all. Not saying it is going to happen, just saying it's possible.

Kesler on the other hand is already in the NHL, and while I don't think he belongs on the Canucks roster just yet, he would make a lesser teams roster with ease I'm pretty sure. A team like, say, Nashville would play him probobly on the 3rd line, for instance.

Bernier probobly has the most scoring potential, Getzlaf has the potential to be a 2nd line power forward mind you.

jmelm

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Getzlaf is amazing and is one of the more under-rated prospects, IMO.

He's just not that flashy so he won't wow as many people as some others. But he is so smart, which along with his strength, size, hands and two-way game just makes him an awesome prospect.

One of my favourites and the best of those 3, and no I am not a Ducks fan.

Kick Save

Apr 23, 2003
Visit site
jmelm said:
Getzlaf is amazing and is one of the more under-rated prospects, IMO.

He's just not that flashy so he won't wow as many people as some others. But he is so smart, which along with his strength, size, hands and two-way game just makes him an awesome prospect.

One of my favourites and the best of those 3, and no I am not a Ducks fan.

jmelm: I AM a Ducks and I'm glad to hear your opinion of Getzlaf. I know the Ducks' front office thinks very highly of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad