GDT: "Out, damned Jet! out, I say!" - Habs/Jets Act ll

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianLover

Oct 27, 2014
In his last 15 games Galchenyuk has 3 assists and is a minus 10 and yet MT continues to let him rot on a line with Pleks. :shakehead

That conspiration theory is true. They want to sign Galchenyuk for cheap. It was obvious the moment he was removed from center.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Desharnais was awful defensively ALL ****ING GAME AND ELLER IS THE ONE WHO GETS ****ING BENCHED?!?!

Yeah, because he made a bad clearing at the end of a long shift. Even though the goal was Emelin's fault for a bad pinch. Meanwhile DD was partially responsible on the second goal and was waiting for a breakaway pass on the 5th goal while his man waltzed in the slot and scored.:laugh:

Ursus the White

Formerly Hogfather
Mar 27, 2014
Alberta
This game is't finish’d lads!
Good night, good night.
Parting is such sweet sorrow
That I shall say good night till it be morrow.

Until we hear the chimes at midnight, a solemn vigil we shall keep
but I prefer to sleep......

Exeunt pursued by my cat whose glance informs me that snacks craveth he

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
Why you guys are bashing the Jets crowd. I think they are awesome, very similar to Habs fans at the Bell. They are pretty good at trolling.

punk255

Mar 15, 2014
Ladies and gentlemen you have a good exemple tonight of the mediocrity of MT coaching and favoritism

Unclewhalebone

Aug 28, 2009
No he does......2 seconds after the pass is done. So he finishes his checks. So I guess he could hurt people. It just has NO relevancy to the game itself. But it hurts people.

Exactly this. I really haven't seen much from DSP to make me feel like he is actually gonna help us win ice hockey games.

habsolutle

Dec 4, 2014
its all good we gave winnipeg a chance to win tonigt by dressing toker..gotta help those canadian team that have a hardtime making the playoff's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad