News Article: Our sad offense in numbers.

vcv

Mar 12, 2006
Williamsville, NY
Yikes. First live game for me this year. They had negative confidence out there. Couldn't receive or make simple passes. Buck was bouncing all over on them and they couldn't do anything. Got beat to every puck.

Only line that could ever get anything going was FLaG

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Or we lose because we aren't good enough. Some people are acting like Bylsma took over a playoff team and is losing. He took over a losing team and is losing.

This is where the divide is I believe. Coaches with great systems have finished 30th because the talent wasnt there.

Hold on a second. Last year he took over a team that was an unknown going into the season. The team he got to work with had no history yet to base expectations on. So no he did not take over a losing team that keeps losing.

You're also correct that teams with great coaches can finish at the bottom.

Last edited:

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Wait a minute... Nick Baptiste? That's your brilliant solution to our scoring woes??? :laugh:

I think we've reached a new low.

Obviously playing Baptiste more in and of itself doesn't solve the scoring issues. But it is worth asking why a youngster with 2 ES goals doesn't get to play more than about 8mins a night. Its not like those above him are tearing it up offensively thus making it hard to argue he should play more.

Clock

May 13, 2006
These games literally take effort to watch actively. I'm not 100% sure who I can blame for it, but it sucks. That's all I've got.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad