OT: Our PDO sucks. Let's lighten the mood! Free Slurpees & Bagel Brawls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
Beagles instead of Pats is a much much better outcome. Count your blessings.

Big L

Feb 7, 2013
CT
I'm a Mets fan as well, so I couldn't care less about the Sox winning. If anything, I tend to root for them a little bit since the Yankees fans are so obnoxious.
Obnoxious? Have you met any patriots fans? They take the cake for full blown obnoxious imbeciles.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Obnoxious? Have you met any patriots fans? They take the cake for full blown obnoxious imbeciles.

Yes, but I don't have to deal with them on a daily basis in either of the states I've lived. The weekend of Super Bowl 42 I actually was visiting a friend in New England territory and we went to a Wendy's. They had decorations to root on the Patriots for the big game and I've still never seen anything like that anywhere I've ever been to. It was ridiculous and they had cutouts of Brady all over the damn place. But, like I said, if I don't have to live among them and they aren't a rival of my team...and my team beat them twice on the biggest of stages...why do I care?

Last edited:

The Real JT

No diving allowed
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut
Sox fans are way more obnoxious than Pats fans. That's my perspective as a Yankees/Jets fan. At least I have the memory of Bucky Dent and Aaron Boone tearing their hearts out..And who didn't love Pedro saying "The Yankees are my Daddy".
If only Tony Clark's double in 2004 didn't hop over the fence around the Pesky pole, the curse might still be alive.

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
Boston sports fans are an odd bunch. It's a weird swirl of old school meathead and new school effete.
Kinda like these two guys?

tenor.gif

Big L

Feb 7, 2013
CT
Yes, but I don't have to deal with them on a daily basis in either of the states I've lived. The weekend of Super Bowl 42 I actually was visiting a friend in New England territory and we went to a Wendy's. They had decorations to root on the Patriots for the big game and I've still never seen anything like that anywhere I've ever been to. It was ridiculous and they had cutouts of Brady all over the damn place. But, like I said, if I don't have to live among them and they aren't a rival of my team...and my team beat them twice on the biggest of stages...why do I care?
You ever watch a nationally televised Pats game? Jim Nantzy and Chris Colinsworthless with the on air fellating of Brady makes me want to puke. That’s how bad the patriots koolaid has poisoned the NFL

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
You ever watch a nationally televised Pats game? Jim Nantzy and Chris Colinsworthless with the on air ******ing of Brady makes me want to puke. That’s how bad the patriots koolaid has poisoned the NFL

I don't watch nationally televised games with sound on unless it's the Giants.

Reactions: nycole

nycole

no longer in distress
Feb 25, 2016
I only said this was the worst sports year ever. Not the worst sports year that could ever happen. That would be the R****** winning the Stanley Cup.

Reactions: doublechili

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
You ever watch a nationally televised Pats game? Jim Nantzy and Chris Colinsworthless with the on air ******ing of Brady makes me want to puke. That’s how bad the patriots koolaid has poisoned the NFL

They've been the best team in the NFL for 18 years and you don't expect announcers to praise how good they are? No kidding they run out of things to talk about for their national broadcasts because the Pats are on all the time. Which kinda happens when you win all the time.

Big L

Feb 7, 2013
CT
They've been the best team in the NFL for 18 years and you don't expect announcers to praise how good they are? No kidding they run out of things to talk about for their national broadcasts because the Pats are on all the time. Which kinda happens when you win all the time.
No, I expect the announcers to be impartial and talk about the game, not their man crush on New England.

Reactions: nycole

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
I only said this was the worst sports year ever. Not the worst sports year that could ever happen. That would be the R****** winning the Stanley Cup.
The only saving grace about 1994 was that they beat the Vancouver Canuckleheads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad