Our North-Americans or Russians in the NHL, AHL, CHL etc...

MaxV

Nov 6, 2006
New York, NY
The guy that many people don't talk about that I have personally always been high on is Ivan Telegin. I love his all around game. I remember him at WJC a couple of years ago, when he was forcing turnovers and making scoring opportunities on pretty much every penalty kill shift.

He is still adjusting to AHL. It'll take time.

I think he can be a very good all-around player.

Bure

Jan 3, 2011
Ottawa, Ontario
The guy that many people don't talk about that I have personally always been high on is Ivan Telegin. I love his all around game. I remember him at WJC a couple of years ago, when he was forcing turnovers and making scoring opportunities on pretty much every penalty kill shift.

He is still adjusting to AHL. It'll take time.

I think he can be a very good all-around player.

His skating is surreal. And has a great wrist shot.

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
Why hasn't Tampa called up Kucherov to Norfolk? is his team in PO?

His team Rouyn-Noranda is in the second round of the QMJHL playoffs and beat Grigorenko's Quebec team 6-1 in the first game of the series where Nikita had a goal and an assist.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
Delnov signs an amateur contract with San Antonio. Does it now mean, that he can no longer play in the CHL? Unless he plays a certain amount of games?

MaxV

Nov 6, 2006
New York, NY
Whatever happened to Evgeny Grachev?

He is another one that was highly hyped that hit a wall in AHL.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
Whatever happened to Evgeny Grachev?

He is another one that was highly hyped that hit a wall in AHL.

he seems to have one more year after this season, than hopefully home to Loko and rejuvenate his career. He had so much potential.

Last edited:

Yakushev72

Dec 27, 2010
he seems to have one more year after this season, than hopefully home to Loko and rejuvenate his career. He had so much potential.

Agreed. I don't know how someone with his obvious, major talent was not developed into a major success. He is big, fast, handles the puck extremely well, and has a blazing shot. He should get back to Loko as soon as possible.

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
Agreed. I don't know how someone with his obvious, major talent was not developed into a major success. He is big, fast, handles the puck extremely well, and has a blazing shot. He should get back to Loko as soon as possible.

Was rushed to the AHL at 19 based on one good junior season, he should have stayed one more year and dominated.

MaxV

Nov 6, 2006
New York, NY

Problem is his hands were always kind of questionable.

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
Good thread, btw Telegin hasn't been in the SJ line up for a couple of months now I think. Grachev is still good, just needs out of the St. Louis system. Andronov BTW has received a contract recently from STL. Zlobin also added to AHL, Kohklahev too. Anybody seen Tarasov play yet? He was just awarded a contract with SJ and has been doing well in his rookie year in AHL.

Maybe wrong thread but why was Sorokin not included on the U18 roster, I thought he has the number one guy for the job. Serebryakov has been playing minimally this season, surprised they went him over Sorokin. Suddenly Russia has a glut of good young goalies at the junior level, it used to be the achillies heel of their junior teams.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
wonder what happened to Goldobin, that he didn't make the team...I mean it's normal for the stats to balloon, once players come over to the CHL...

Fulcrum

wonder what happened to Goldobin, that he didn't make the team...I mean it's normal for the stats to balloon, once players come over to the CHL...

:sarcasm: :snide:

I asked Kravchuk on twitter a while ago, basically he doesn't believe in stats very much. I tend to agree overall.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
:sarcasm: :snide:

I asked Kravchuk on twitter a while ago, basically he doesn't believe in stats very much. I tend to agree overall.

at this age, the kid has the time to make the u20 and learn on his mistakes/weaknesses. By the time u20 rolls around this team will be much stronger anyways.

Dynamo81

Mar 21, 2008
Aussie in Moscow
Some stats from Russians in the AHL, OHL and QMJHL.
AHL
2w56noz.jpg

Also Igor Bobkov (G) has .903% in 28 games

OHL
2nqflsn.jpg

QMJHL Ignore Jaskin :laugh:
i3gqwp.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad