Our next home game, March 8th, lets not show up. Don't buy tickets. Don't watch the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Looks like this did not work, you are in the minority unless you hang out here with the other 20 or so negative sour apples who probably have never reached into their own pockets to pay for game tickets but only wait for handouts from other paying customers. Nice try Benny
3-Waynes-World-quotes.jpg

Reactions: Benjamin

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
I did it. I'm at home watching the game with my gtfo melnyk sign

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Nothing new here I am sure, probably last time you were there was when they had the old jumbo tron.
Last time I was there hot dogs were a quarter and jumbo tron was not English.
And so what?
My sign is awesome.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
Looks like this did not work, you are in the minority unless you hang out here with the other 20 or so negative sour apples who probably have never reached into their own pockets to pay for game tickets but only wait for handouts from other paying customers. Nice try Benny
You'll never get my tithe!

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
Im thinking of printing off some #MelnykOut signs and placing them sometwhat like a placeholder in random empty seats as well as my own throughout the remaining home games I will be attending.

So, how did it work out?

Did you get in with your signs, and did you place them around the arena?

Pictures?

How many "fans" joined in on the anti Melnyk chants?

Wondercarrot

By The Power of Canadian Tire Centre
Jul 2, 2002
So, how did it work out?

Pictures?

it was hard to tell how many people joined in as the few people who were there were scattered around...

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Attendance 13,377
And just think, 100 of those were due to our own Variable26 who bought all those tickets around 6pm eastern time then donated them to youth hockey programs who managed to organize dozens of kids to be transported to the hockey game in a winter storm within 90 minutes of puck drop.

What an amazing feat. We should all recognize Variable for his commitment and honesty.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
So, how did it work out?

Pictures?

Will likely get it going tonight, donated my tickets for lasts nights game, heard through the grapevine a few chants got going and a larger presence of melnyk out folks, shirts and signs etc...

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
And just think, 100 of those were due to our own Variable26 who bought all those tickets around 6pm eastern time then donated them to youth hockey programs who managed to organize dozens of kids to be transported to the hockey game in a winter storm within 90 minutes of puck drop.

What an amazing feat. We should all recognize Variable for his commitment and honesty.

Anything to help real fans

Reactions: coladin

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
This was a ridiculous and counter productive idea to begin with. What passes as possible on the internet usually doesn't transfer into the real world, as we all know from the trade rumours thread ;)

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
This was a ridiculous and counter productive idea to begin with. What passes as possible on the internet usually doesn't transfer into the real world, as we all know from the trade rumours thread ;)
If Melnyk trades Karlsson and guts the team, then 13,000 will be a dream crowd when the Leafs and Habs aren't the opponent next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->