Line Combos: Our best center is now White, Pageau or Smith

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
Were f***ed like i just dont.. i dont know what to say any more. I thought i wouldn't be mad.

I though it was over with the sens when Alfie left, then Spezza, Karlsson and i really thought i wouldnt care at all after Karlsson especially cause I've boycotted every game since my last thread in July until last night.

I havent even watched a game this year i listened to it while doing my apprenticeship work last night. you know what I'm just as pissed as ever.

Our center position is a f***ing disaster.

Who's playing top 6 white Smith or Pageau?

Whats line ups gonna be tonight and moving forward?

I know trades are still coming but all the more reason to start thinking what is this team going to look like night in night out going forward cause were stuck with it.

Reactions: billpo

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Hopefully get a top C prospect with our 2020 pick if not Lafrenniere. Too bad we can't get one this year. Next 2 years will suck.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Until Boucher is instructed otherwise ... Expect a big uptick in Pageau, Tierney, Smith icetime. He took White off the PP .. Boucher really doesn't get it

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Tkachuk or White imo.
To be clear, you think they are both better than Pageau right now... If you asked who would you rather have going forward I would say Tkachuk or White.. but I think Pageau is smart and is more polished right now .. He can do a lot of the little things everywhere on the ice ... White is ahead of Tkachuk in that regard but the one big element Tkachuk brings below the hashmarks he is very strong at. In the D zone he looks lost at times and on the rush he has not put all that together.

Reactions: bert

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
They're not going to feed steak to White, and Pageau is appreciated for his defense, so... I imagine Tierney and Smith will be our top 2 C.

Basically take what is reasonable and reverse it, and you'll have a good guess at what this org is going to do. Worked for George Costanza!

Reactions: Cosmix

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
I don't even know if any of these guys should be a 2nd line centre at this point. White has to potential too of course, but without some decent wingers there will be a lot of growing pains.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
I wonder how much of that has to do with Mark Stone .... mmmmmm

Considering Stone plays with White, I'm going to say not very much?

Fact of the matter is Tierney leads the team in assists while playing on our 3rd line.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Considering Stone plays with White, I'm going to say not very much?

Fact of the matter is Tierney leads the team in assists while playing on our 3rd line.

LMAO

Tierney was PPG for the first 25 games with Stone and Tkachuk... Since then he has 10 points in 35 games...

Try again mate.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
LMAO

Tierney was PPG for the first 25 games with Stone and Tkachuk... Since then he has 10 points in 35 games...

Try again mate.

giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad