Pre-Game Talk: Ottawa vs Rangers 7:00 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
This is basically the Toronto situation from a few years ago, it seems. The team forever caught between a rebuild and contendership.

They'll terrorize teams in the playoffs and then just when they're looking like they're about to put it all together and take the next step, they make a trade, fall off a cliff, sell off players, or get an internal budget.

Just seems like a waste to trade Turris, a first, third, and Hammond to just turn around and go back to the drawing board. Not to mention the fact that Duchene has not been great.

I'd hope for a win, but let's see. These guys tend to step up against us.
Sounds like you just described the NYR

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
I watched some of the Buffalo game last night and was hoping Ottawa would get that win so they wouldn't be overdue for a win tonight.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Will be at the game tonight!

Sens are not doing so well, so I got tickets for like....$13 - nosebleeds.

LGR!
They were over in Buffalo last night and got an L. They look bad but they still can score if given space. Karlsson didn’t look too hot last night when I went to the game.

Also Ryan I’m not sure if he’s playing. He got decked last night

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Rangers win 7-1. Guy Boucher and his awful, boring ass brand of hockey are banished forever. Sens roster carnage begins. Sounds good. LGR!
Maybe to an island in the Caribbean?...

007-1-3.jpg

Reactions: Rangers_23

Captain Lindy

Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
They were over in Buffalo last night and got an L. They look bad but they still can score if given space. Karlsson didn’t look too hot last night when I went to the game.

Also Ryan I’m not sure if he’s playing. He got decked last night
I wonder if that "new" foot is giving him trouble.

To me he was skating okay from the little bit of game I watched, not sure.

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
nothing less than a legit beatdown tonight. the sens are down right awful. they are not making the playoffs and they know it. they cant score. karlsson wants out. this team is a dumpster fire right now.

therefore....

we lose 4-2.

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

Deleted member 23124

MSG food is either getting more expensive or worse in quality , think it's both actually. I always try and eat before I go to a game.

I've taken to eating at Black Iron Burgers (either the 7th Ave. or the 38th St. location) before a game.

trilobyte

NYR Fan In the Foothills
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
Oh god, we're gonna go after another marquee big-name player whose game is going to start declining.
It will be good to watch EK tonight more closely. He has always been a joy to watch play the game but there is a little more going on now obviously.
Just my own feeling is that an acquisition like Karlsson isn't really what Gorton would do, even without any perceived health risk. At least I hope so.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I've taken to eating at Black Iron Burgers (either the 7th Ave. or the 38th St. location) before a game.

I usually go to Casa Nonna, Tony DiNapoli’s, Tavollo’s, Keen’s Steakhouse, 5 Napkin, or may go to Rare Bar on Lexington. How is Black Iron? Heard about them. But never tried them,

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
Happy to keep Zib out.

Teams always love to take runs at their former players for whatever reason, whether there was bad blood or not.

We can afford to keep out one of our most valuable players for an extra couple days to ensure he is good to go.

Captain Lindy

Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
It will be good to watch EK tonight more closely. He has always been a joy to watch play the game but there is a little more going on now obviously.
Just my own feeling is that an acquisition like Karlsson isn't really what Gorton would do, even without any perceived health risk. At least I hope so.

I hope Karlsson isn't declining. He's a great player and is great for the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad