OT: Ottawa vs Montreal

Twix

Patch of velcro
Aug 12, 2011
It's like asking do you want to be stabbed and then shot or would you rather be shot and then stabbed. They both suck.

Last edited:

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
I want the Senaturds gone! I also hope that they kill each other and the series goes to seven games!

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
Senators because if by some miracle the Leafs go on a run, I want to face Ottawa down the road. 'Twould be awesome.

Penalty Kill Icing*

Habs have the most obnoxious fan base you'll ever encounter. They can never suffer enough!

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
Definitely Ottawa. Not only because I prefer them to the Habs and their fans but also because I respect the fact that they made the playoffs with all those key injuries.

Stephen23

Aug 22, 2009
Halifax, NS
Montreal. I 'STILL' hate the Sens the most to this day. Montreal is the #2 team in the hate department. But I also choose Montreal because my brothers are Canadiens fans. We have a "you don't talk about Toronto and I won't talk about Montreal" relationship when it comes to Toronto vs. Montreal. So due to our classy relationship AND the fact that they are the team my brothers root for, I choose them over the team I still can't stand, Ottawa.

ryno23

Feb 5, 2010
It really comes down to this. Always good when the first reply to a thread nails it.

You don't live in Ottawa its crazy here all the Sens fans care about is the Leafs and they are obsessed on how we do.

You ever go to a Leaf game and see the Habs losing on the out of town scoreboard and hear a huge cheer? In Ottawa they only put the Leafs score up on the jumbotron when they are losing and not when they are winning.

At least Habs fans have something to talk about and know hockey.

EDDIE20*

You don't live in Ottawa its crazy here all the Sens fans care about is the Leafs and they are obsessed on how we do.

You ever go to a Leaf game and see the Habs losing on the out of town scoreboard and hear a huge cheer? In Ottawa they only put the Leafs score up on the jumbotron when they are losing and not when they are winning.

At least Habs fans have something to talk about and know hockey.

This.

Ottawa is obssessed with our team. Period. They've gotten even worse now. They have a sense of entitlement and think everything should be handed to them because they have Karlsson.

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto
The sens.

I want the Habs to lose so I can laugh as their arrogant, obnoxious, and ignorant fanbase cries angry, bitter tears.

It bothers me that one of them will make it past the first round

Not voting.

To put a positive spin on it, one of them is guaranteed to lose in the first round.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad