Speculation: Ottawa Senators trade deadline (players on the move)

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Ottawa has a few players that could be potentially moved at the deadline but i'm sure some of these players i'm about to list don't have much, if any trade value.

JG Pageau 1st, Roster player, prospect- Guessing Avs
D Demelo Conditional 1st (resigns)+ Prospect is my hope.
T Ennis Stays
C Tierney Traded. No clue where or Price
V Namestnikov Traded for a 4th or (3rd If lucky)
R Hainsey No clue
M Borowiecki Stays
C Anderson Someone take him for anything. Dont think he has any value though.

What players do you think will actually be moved and who of the players have no trade value?

alfstheman

Jul 2, 2009
JG Pageau - COL for Jost+Cond. 2nd in 2021 (1st if he stays or the make WCF)
D Demelo - VGK with Verroneau for 2nd+Korczak
T Ennis - EDM w/ Tierney
C Tierney - EDM with Ennis for Puljujarvi+2nd+Gagner
V Namestnikov - WAS for a 3rd
R Hainsey - NYI for a 3rd
M Borowiecki - Stays in OTT
C Anderson - COL for a 4th
Hainsey and Anderson's trades are a little too hopeful i think

DesertPenguin

Apr 22, 2015
Pens would be willing to put up a 3rd for Namestnikov, easy.

Looking for potential UFA 3rd liners that can score a bit, its him, Simmonds or Fast. It's a small group.

Edit: And we can take him without retention or a cap dump.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Pens would be willing to put up a 3rd for Namestnikov, easy.

Looking for potential UFA 3rd liners that can score a bit, its him, Simmonds or Fast. It's a small group.

Edit: And we can take him without retention or a cap dump.

you guys want Hainsey too?

Hockeyplayer99

Jul 31, 2005
Avalanche offer Tyson Jost, Drew Helleson and a 2021 2nd that becomes a 1st if Pageau re-signs for Pageau.
Tyson Jost to the Avs fans is what Jeremy Bracco is to the Maple Leafs fans. That is the person they will give you for anything. you can't have Newhook or Byram or Timminem but take Jost. Oilers will offer you Mcdavid and Draisalt, but Avs fans will say we will trade you Jost for them and thats the max or Toronto fans will say you can have Jeremy Bracco

Reactions: NB613

DesertPenguin

Apr 22, 2015
you guys want Hainsey too?
Honestly, yeah I'd take him. I'm not paying much for him though. 3rd and a 5th for the set?

GMJR likes to carry 9 D into the playoffs, and Hainsey knows the system already. He'd be fine to plug in for emergencies. They picked up Mark Streit a few years back in the same sort of situation, and the guy ended up playing a couple games. We can fit both cap hits with no retention.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Honestly, yeah I'd take him. I'm not paying much for him though. 3rd and a 5th for the set?

GMJR likes to carry 9 D into the playoffs, and Hainsey knows the system already. He'd be fine to plug in for emergencies. They picked up Mark Streit a few years back in the same sort of situation, and the guy ended up playing a couple games. We can fit both cap hits with no retention.

yeah, that’s a fair offer. Ideally both or one of the picks could be in 2021.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad