GDT: Ottawa Senators @ San Jose Sharks // Oct. 12th '13 // 10:00PM ET // CBC (TSN 1200)

Status
Not open for further replies.

testinz

Oct 2, 2007
Looking forward to this game. It will be one of the toughest opponents Ottawa has to face this season.

source

Jul 13, 2008
Goaltending is really our only hope tonight. Maybe with a playoff-type effort we can win 2-0 or 3-0.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
It's a shame Corvo is coming out. Seems to me he should be rewarded for his excellent play last game. Gryba was our worst player when he played this year, not looking forward to seeing him in the lineup again.

McDeez

Feb 8, 2007
San Jose
As a die hard Sharks fan, the Sens have always been my 2nd fav team. It wouldn't disappoint me if we lose to you guys (well maybe just a bit) cause I've always like them since Havlat was on your team. Should be a great matchup. Cheers to a hard fought game by both squads.

source

Jul 13, 2008
It's a shame Corvo is coming out. Seems to me he should be rewarded for his excellent play last game. Gryba was our worst player when he played this year, not looking forward to seeing him in the lineup again.

The PK could have been a lot better last game. Gryba will help that, and he's also more sound defensively in general. We will need to lock things down tonight if we want to win.

Step

It's been a tough year...
Nov 9, 2007
Ottawa
In Paris right now checking my phone intermittenly between beers. Keep me updated, fellas.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Hopefully Spezza is almost 100%. After all, that was the point of sitting him last game so he could recover properly.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
I want Thornton to score 4 goals so we can watch him stroke it on national television.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
I called it.....

Release...

The...

Lehner.

As a die hard Sharks fan, the Sens have always been my 2nd fav team. It wouldn't disappoint me if we lose to you guys (well maybe just a bit) cause I've always like them since Havlat was on your team. Should be a great matchup. Cheers to a hard fought game by both squads.

Same to you, bud! Love the Sharks.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa

I've always followed the sharks as well. Except for when you guys had Heatley, then I had to hate you, but now with him gone and Havlat in I can go back to rooting for for the Sharks.

I always wished Havlat would come back to Ottawa at some point, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.

Philadelphia Collins

May 31, 2011
Hockey Night in Canada!

which means where I live it's every canadian team except Ottawa night in Canada. It'd be cool if center ice would play the game for people like me, but cbc y'all

McDeez

Feb 8, 2007
San Jose
I've always followed the sharks as well. Except for when you guys had Heatley, then I had to hate you, but now with him gone and Havlat in I can go back to rooting for for the Sharks.

I always wished Havlat would come back to Ottawa at some point, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.

To be honest I wasn't too happy when Heatley joined the Sharks but like every other fan you had to grow to like the players on your team. So for his tenure with the Sharks he was ok in my books but that all ended when he was traded.. Now he's just that a** who plays for the Wild. Lol

robsenz

Apr 15, 2007
In Berlin trying to decide if I can wake up at 4am to watch the game

Somewhere shipwrecked between the Indian Ocean and Istanbul, hoping the Sharks don't show up.
(See what I did there? ....double meaning)

Sarcasticus

Mar 25, 2010
Ottawa
Twupdates: Bruce Garrioch
@SunGarrioch
No decision on Joe Corvo till tonight. Got a puck in face on penalty kill drill. #Sens

3:13 PM

Bruce Garrioch
@SunGarrioch
Corvo took a puck in the face. Not sure on his status but appears to be fine. Waiting on coach Paul MacLean. #Sens

3:09 PM

Bruce Garrioch
@SunGarrioch
Lehner will start.

3:05 PM

Bruce Garrioch
@SunGarrioch
Spezza is in. #Sens

senswon

Quo Tendimus
Aug 1, 2007
Kingstone
Hockey Night in Canada!

which means where I live it's every canadian team except Ottawa night in Canada. It'd be cool if center ice would play the game for people like me, but cbc y'all

If you have an xbox there's a free HNIC app---you can choose what cbc game you want to watch live
And it's free

WhiteLight*

Twupdates: Bruce Garrioch
@SunGarrioch
No decision on Joe Corvo till tonight. Got a puck in face on penalty kill drill. #Sens

the hell is Corvo doing on the PK

3:13 PM

Bruce Garrioch
@SunGarrioch
Corvo took a puck in the face. Not sure on his status but appears to be fine. Waiting on coach Paul MacLean. #Sens

??

3:09 PM

Bruce Garrioch
@SunGarrioch
Lehner will start.

yes. excellent.

3:05 PM

Bruce Garrioch
@SunGarrioch
Spezza is in. #Sens

oh joy. See ya SDC :shakehead

Lundmark17

Mar 3, 2004
Looking forward to this game because it's going to be a really good test for the boys. Personally I would have liked to sit Spezza one more day just because I can't envision playing back to back games on it will be good (so maybe he sits out tomorrow?). Talk about throwing Lehner into the fire. I know he is young but anytime he starts the Sens have a chance to win, I don't care how strong the opponent is. Go Sens Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->