Ottawa Senators Roster (22 players)

WhiteLight*

I found the quote, though I should point out that for accuracy's sake, that you didn't say "losing", you said "caving". So, whatever that is worth, there's that. I was going from memory.

Quote is here:

My bad.

So how about that Sens roster. Neil is disappointing

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Envy? it's not like we don't have good prospects and young players too but anyway envy has never been my friend. That being said, I also think Buffalo have started to draft well (well, they always seem to do)

And about Hertl, first goal Smith was very weak and 2nd goal was on a deflection. Great start to his NHL career but to put things in perspective Brunnstrom and Filatov scored hat tricks in their 1st NHL games. So MAK (while I don't agree with him very often) could still end up right

Hertl might be for real and I don't know enough about him to have an opinion but I wasn't among people hyping Pageau after his hat trick in the playoffs. More time is needed

Also one :laugh: would have been enough, no need for multiple

Last edited:

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Not only is Buffalo rebuilding with young players, they are rebuilding with big skilled players too.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Not only is Buffalo rebuilding with young players, they are rebuilding with big players too.

The definitive answer is get rid of neil and smith. They've been underwhelming the past 2 games and clearly the rest of the Sens forward group is oozing size and toughness :)

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
The definitive answer is get rid of neil and smith. They've been underwhelming the past 2 games and clearly the rest of the Sens forward group is oozing size and toughness :)

Well that's ridiculous, you do know that Pageau has been awful in the faceoff circle & he & Condra have no pts either. I could just as easily argue & do to replace those two. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad