Ottawa Senators new marketing campaign

Emerica

May 29, 2010
Why do I know that you would also complain if they didn't have a new marketing campaign?

Nothing to see here, move along...
I really could not give two shits but I enjoy watching you act like you know me. Go on.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
1. The Sens continue to amaze me in the worst ways possible and they're trying to raise the bar each and every single day.
2. Mark Borowiecki is Eugene's snitch

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017
Is there a possible Marketing campaign?

"Only $75 dollars to be able to brag "I liked the Sens before they were good" in 2030".

"It's Ottawa, where else are you gonna go?"

"Crosby/McDavid/Ovechkin hat trick guaranteed or your money back"

They have material if they're willing to embrace the new Gritty Meta of marketing.

Reactions: Emerica

Nut Upstrom

You dirty dog!
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
From the organization that just keeps on giving, I present to you: the new marketing campaign for the 2018-19 Ottawa Senators.

#RaiseYourHopes #RaiseTheFlag #RaiseYourVoice

If anything, the only flag that'll be waiving in Ottawa is the white flag. Who green lights these things?

#RaiseYourBottle
It's gonna be a long season. Sorry Sens fans. :(

Reactions: Mr Positive

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Mehhh this is the least dysfunctional thing done by the this team as of late.

VIPettersson

Apr 9, 2018
From the organization that just keeps on giving, I present to you: the new marketing campaign for the 2018-19 Ottawa Senators.

#RaiseYourHopes #RaiseTheFlag #RaiseYourVoice

If anything, the only flag that'll be waiving in Ottawa is the white flag. Who green lights these things?

Oh... so Eugene Melynk believes in raising hope but not raising players salaries :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad