Ottawa Senators new marketing campaign

End on a Hinote

Registered Abuser
Aug 22, 2011
Northern British Columbia
That actually reminds me of the uplifting speech that guy working with Hillary gave her supporters just before she went to congratulate Trump on the Presedential victory....

Up until recently I responded to all the relocation talks about the Sens with an eye roll.

Now, after all this, and after seeing this IDK.....

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
The fans will either accept this train wreck of what Melnyk is trying to do or stay clear. And if they do, attendance will dwindle even more. Not good.

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
Just make an Ottawa sticky. Does the main board need a thread every time they do anything?

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
Some Sens fans I know are all about the "Rising" campaign.

tenor.gif

Reactions: Cellee

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
They could have just gone with:

Sidorkiewicz, Maciver and Baker - See, we've been worse! Raise your hopes!

Butch 19

Go cart Mozart
May 12, 2006
Geographical Oddity
From the organization that just keeps on giving, I present to you: the new marketing campaign for the 2018-19 Ottawa Senators.

#RaiseYourHopes #RaiseTheFlag #RaiseYourVoice

If anything, the only flag that'll be waiving in Ottawa is the white flag. Who green lights these things?

Why do I know that you would also complain if they didn't have a new marketing campaign?

Nothing to see here, move along...

glucker

Aug 22, 2008
London, ON
From the organization that just keeps on giving, I present to you: the new marketing campaign for the 2018-19 Ottawa Senators.

#RaiseYourHopes #RaiseTheFlag #RaiseYourVoice

If anything, the only flag that'll be waiving in Ottawa is the white flag. Who green lights these things?

Man, not much in the way of brand safety on this campaign. Every single article is negative news.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad